Trade list

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Trade list

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:49 pm

172 Orange Z Avenger 9/10

165 Blue Opaque Z Predator 9.51/10 (only field thrown)

Looking for Star Valks, Tsunamis, Squalls, TeeRex.

I will trade Z Storms for Squalls. I have two red (of course) Z Storms.
Last edited by Bradley Walker on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

star valk

Postby twmccoy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:05 pm

Got a nice star valk, but it's only 150g.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Littleton, CO

Re: star valk

Postby cmrichar » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:49 pm

twmccoy wrote:Got a nice star valk, but it's only 150g.


If you don't sell/trade that 150 valk I know a guy that I am pretty sure will buy/trade for that disc. I will pm him to let him know just in case you still have it and want to get rid of it. Thanks.
cmrichar
Tree Magnet
User avatar
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: star valk

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:51 pm

twmccoy wrote:Got a nice star valk, but it's only 150g.


Not enough for my use. Should have NO TROUBLE getting rid of that guy though...
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby Bradley Walker » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:07 pm

Updated.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby redspexxx » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:30 pm

still got that pink wraith? i'll trade a yellow star valk. i only threw it about 5 times, virtually no wear except a scratch from hitting the roof of a baseball dugout... i think its somewhere around 167-171
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:51 am

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:13 am

Updated.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

trade

Postby twmccoy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:58 am

I could go ahead and trade you a 171g star valk for your pink wraith. It is purple and in very good shape.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Littleton, CO

Re: trade

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:43 pm

twmccoy wrote:I could go ahead and trade you a 171g star valk for your pink wraith. It is purple and in very good shape.


Kay... done.

Mr. McCoy is dah bomb yo (as the kids say these days).

He's got more discs than.....well..... almost anyone.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: trade

Postby twmccoy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:32 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:
twmccoy wrote:I could go ahead and trade you a 171g star valk for your pink wraith. It is purple and in very good shape.


Kay... done.

Mr. McCoy is dah bomb yo (as the kids say these days).

He's got more discs than.....well..... almost anyone.


You should see the floor of my bedroom. I have 5 5' stacks of discs. I have about 150 more waiting to be traded/sold out in the shed. I will probably post some up for sale this week too.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Littleton, CO

Re: trade

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:20 pm

twmccoy wrote:You should see the floor of my bedroom. I have 5 5' stacks of discs. I have about 150 more waiting to be traded/sold out in the shed. I will probably post some up for sale this week too.


F**k me... I would be soooooooo DDDDIIIIIII---VORCED!!!!

...but you dah man!!!!
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: trade

Postby Solty » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:23 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:
twmccoy wrote:You should see the floor of my bedroom. I have 5 5' stacks of discs. I have about 150 more waiting to be traded/sold out in the shed. I will probably post some up for sale this week too.


F**k me... I would be soooooooo DDDDIIIIIII---VORCED!!!!

...but you dah man!!!!



yea me too...wait...gettin divorced as we speak..LOL
Image
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes
User avatar
 
Posts: 3455
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: NE PA
Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Re: trade

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:28 pm

mikesolt wrote:
Bradley Walker wrote:
twmccoy wrote:You should see the floor of my bedroom. I have 5 5' stacks of discs. I have about 150 more waiting to be traded/sold out in the shed. I will probably post some up for sale this week too.


F**k me... I would be soooooooo DDDDIIIIIII---VORCED!!!!

...but you dah man!!!!



yea me too...wait...gettin divorced as we speak..LOL


Nah... been married 18 years in March, and my wife still fits into the same clothes she wore when we got married.

We also went and played 18 holes in the freezing ass cold this morning. She caught the wind just right and threw her longest throw ever (about 200').
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: trade

Postby twmccoy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:49 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:
twmccoy wrote:You should see the floor of my bedroom. I have 5 5' stacks of discs. I have about 150 more waiting to be traded/sold out in the shed. I will probably post some up for sale this week too.


F**k me... I would be soooooooo DDDDIIIIIII---VORCED!!!!

...but you dah man!!!!


Yeah well I didn't pay for any of the discs (other than shipping for a few trades)
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Littleton, CO

Re: trade

Postby Bradley Walker » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:54 am

twmccoy wrote:
Yeah well I didn't pay for any of the discs (other than shipping for a few trades)


Yes, indeed, and I appreciate your work ethic. Discs in that number would have to go to the garage to avoid irreconcilable differences.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Favorite Disc: Roc


Return to Buy/Sell/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest