Remington 700 223

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Remington 700 223

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 am

Remington 700 223. 1-12 twist barrel. Originally a Remington Police that was made into a match prone gun. The end of the barrel was turned down slightly for sights and the action was drilled in the rear for sights.

To get it ready for sale I put the rifle into a brand new stock SPS style stock. New X mark trigger. Leupold 30 mm Quick release rings and bases. Extra set of 1" Leupold rings included in the deal. Remington box, strap, instructions as shown included. No J lock bolt with new extractor.

Scope is like new Bushnell 6 x 24 x 50 Mildot tactical with large turret knobs and side focus.

You can read the scope specs here:
Bushnell Tactical Scope Specs

2000 rounds down the tube, almost no erosion of the throat. Lots of test data for loads 40, 52, and 55 bullet loads. This gun will shoot. The target shown is pretty typical. THESE ARE 5 SHOT GROUPS. I can provide custom ammunition for this rifle if needed for extra.

Great starter tactical for a youngin' or a fantastic groundhog popper.

$950 OBO. Buyer pays all shipping and transfer fees.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: Remington 700 223

Postby stoneman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Nice...wish I had the extra coin. I just got my CCW today, so I'm saving for a new carry piece.
stoneman
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BLURR » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 am

Man...that is a sweet deal. If only I had the coin as well. Although...if I did have the coin and bought it...I think the wife would probably shoot me with it. :wink:
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Bradley Walker » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 am

Sold.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Return to Garage Sale