Elk Creek Classic VA Tourney

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Elk Creek Classic VA Tourney

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Don't hear a lot on hear from Virginia golfers, but this is for everyone in the PA, NC, KY, WV area. 3rd Annual Elk Creek Classic, September 19-20 in Appomattox Virginia. Bangin' tourney on a very challenging course. Par is 61, 54 is 1000 rated. Very woodsy, weather looks beautiful. More info at ElkCreekDGC.info. If you have questions, join the forum there and post up, good bunch of golfers to hang out with, nice area, lots of fun stuff all weekend. There will be distance, putting and I think mini-golf comps this year.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Craft Discs

Re: Elk Creek Classic VA Tourney

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Bump.
Also, we have some really nice discs for sale. CFR Champ Glo Wraiths, Aviars, TLs, Whippet X's. Not a big Innova fan myself, but the Whippet is super nice. The Wraiths are beefy, and the Aviars are the best I have thrown. Come on out and get some. Course is looking good, had some guys from Williamsburg up yesterday at the weekly, and they liked it enough to come back for the tournament.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Re: Elk Creek Classic VA Tourney

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Double Bump. Hope this is getting some attention somewhere. If you have never been to our course, this is a great opportunity. I think that with all the work in the past days it may be in it's finest shape ever. Format is two rounds from the whites on Saturday, shotgun start. Sunday will be one round from the whites, plus playing to Hole 16's blue pinset, 857'. Sunday will be a staggered start, so everyone gets to watch some golf. CTP and putting Saturday, distance will be after the round Sunday. Come out and try to be the first one to put a disc into the woods! Let me know if you need more info, or check out the flyer at ElkCreekDGC.info.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Return to Tournaments