would you wear.....

Clothing for Disc Golfers, Shoes, Socks, Shirts, Hats etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

would you wear a wizard shirt?

heck yes!
76%
hell no!
24%

Total votes : 46

Re: would you wear.....

Postby JR » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 am

What kind of material the shirt will be? Technical fabric? If so I'd buy one red in L if the price ain't excessive. How about a shirt that is PDGA legal in major competitions? Then the price wouldn't be so much of an issue for me because I don't yet have technical material shirts that I'm sure are PDGA approved.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Yehosha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 am

If the price is right, I'd love one, even though I don't throw them.
Katana, Doss Surge, Z Surge SS, Avenger SS, Stalker, Buzzz, Ion
Yehosha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby Booter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 pm

JR wrote:What kind of material the shirt will be? Technical fabric? If so I'd buy one red in L if the price ain't excessive. How about a shirt that is PDGA legal in major competitions? Then the price wouldn't be so much of an issue for me because I don't yet have technical material shirts that I'm sure are PDGA approved.

it will be either a blend or 100% cotton.pre shrunk. . i havnt looked to technical fabrics yet but im sure i can get some dri fits. we have different catalysts we use on polyester and nylon stuff so im sure theres something for dri fits. right now at the moment its just gonna be on a regular T. however some of my other designs may wind up on some dri fits. thats another topic at hand though.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby sleepy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 pm

booter wrote:copy and paste the list or ill edit as we go:

Make it a black t-shirt with a white graphic and I'm in.

1.me
2.disc junkie
3.dogma
4.chiggins
5.Dig it
6.uNicedmeMan
7.yehosha
8.kork
9.beatz
10.the tyrant
11.sleepy

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Booter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 pm

thank you sleepy :mrgreen: and yes black would be with white ink as i wear alot of black lol but the main idea is to have them just like the putters basically. i can alternate ink changes too but that wouldnt be practical for anything other than black or white considering it would be time consuming to do 2 shirts with green ink vs 50 with black. ya know?.

black-white ink
red-black ink
blue-black
orange-black ink
white-black ink
etc.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby disc junkie » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:58 pm

booter wrote:blue-black

Id like blue w/ white ink
When I'm not itchin for discin, I have the yearnin to get the plastic turnin
disc junkie
LL Buzzz J

Postby sleepy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 pm

booter wrote:orange-black ink

I'd also take one of these!

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Booter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 pm

just for that mr.dj....urs is gonna be speshul and get brown ink on a blue shirt lol

agreed sleepy that's a def possibility. :)

on a side note the black and white ink can be swapped accordingly. not a big deal.im just sayin it would be a bigger pain in the ass to swap red ink to blue ink a couple times. rather then it be just black or white.
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby inthedrift » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm

I definitely want one. Maybe two depending on the colors available. :D
inthedrift
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:52 pm

I'd be down for sure even though I don't putt Wizards. I come from a skateboarding background and I've always said that disc manufacturers were sleeping on potential revenue by not having more t-shirt designs. Who on this board wouldn't proudly wear a Comet or Buzzz t-shirt etc? When I was big on Avenger molds my girlfriend had a shirt custom made for me because there wasn't one available. I feel that this would also help spread the word about disc golf to people who are unaware of the sport. Just my .02.
Challengers-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-Wraiths-Destroyers
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby optowesome » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm

what about a Voodoo shirt.
optowesome
Tree Magnet

Postby Booter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm

inthedrift - im sure ill have several colors around :mrgreen: i cant get any color pretty much

mixed. i completely agree with you man! although if it were to be mass produced you would have to have the manufactureres permission,which ive done. i dont intend to seel 1000's or whatver but if i want some why not throw some out to fellow dgers who would wear em ya know? now a few shirts of diff designs is not a big deal. theyre usually for personal satisfaction and a 1 time sometimes 2 time deals. the t shirt market is a very widespread area. i mean people will throw a damn monkey on it and people will buy it. its almost too easy but something like dg is def a good niche if you can market it right and know what to do to reach out to the consumers

opto. as much as i would like to do all the putter designs the wiz would probably be first.depending on how that goes then hell id do magics and voodoos etc.

copy and paste the list or ill edit as we go:
1.me
2.disc junkie
3.dogma
4.chiggins
5.Dig it
6.uNicedmeMan
7.yehosha
8.kork
9.beatz
10.the tyrant
11.sleepy
12.inthedrift
13.Mixed Bag Madness
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby MonsterX12 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

t as we go:
1.me
2.disc junkie
3.dogma
4.chiggins
5.Dig it
6.uNicedmeMan
7.yehosha
8.kork
9.beatz
10.the tyrant
11.sleepy
12.inthedrift
13.Mixed Bag Madness
14.MonsterX12
Katana, Xcaliber, Teebird, Flat Top Roc, Voodoo
MonsterX12
Noob

Favorite Disc: CFR Katana

Postby JR » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 pm

I'll wait for technical cloth then.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Booter » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 pm

bump. i havnt received an email from david yet with the jpg but i will keep you guys updated when i get something going. in the mean time please cast your vote if you dont feel like replying. thanks!
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

PreviousNext

Return to Disc Golf Body Gear