Gays serving openly in the military

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Gays serving openly in the military

Postby Roy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:
SkaBob wrote:
black udder wrote:We need to advance as a species and as long as we cater to the lowest common denominator, we won't.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

Huh? From a purely evolutionary argument this makes completely and utterly no sense.

Wat?

I think he's saying you can't evolve if youre putting you evolutionary parts into the wrong hole.
Last edited by Roy on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby Jsw » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Roy wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:
SkaBob wrote:
black udder wrote:We need to advance as a species and as long as we cater to the lowest common denominator, we won't.

Huh? From a purely evolutionary argument this makes completely and utterly no sense.

Wat?

I think here's saying you can't evolve if your putting you evolutionary parts into the wrong hole.

The only things worse than butchering a sentence - is butchering a sentence that is supposed to be funny.
Jsw
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: DGR's Night-Owl

Postby Roy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm

There you go mom, I removed two letters and added one. *bows head in shame
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm

well if that's what he's saying it has nothing to do with BU's quote. Homosexuals having buttsecks is unrelated to catering to the lowest common denominator in society :?
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Dig It » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Roy wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:
SkaBob wrote:

Wat?

I think here's saying you can't evolve if your putting you evolutionary parts into the wrong hole.

Wrong hole huh Roy? Guess we see what side of the issue you come down on. BU is saying that we as a human race need to stop catering to the racist, bigoted and homophobic among us or we will never get anywhere as a race of humans. He is not saying homosexuality is the key to advancement.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby Roy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Dig It wrote:
Roy wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:
SkaBob wrote:

Wat?

Wrong hole huh Roy? Guess we see what side of the issue you come down on. BU is saying that we as a human race need to stop catering to the racist, bigoted and homophobic among us or we will never get anywhere as a race of humans. He is not saying homosexuality is the key to advancement.

Uhhh, I was responding to Jesse's "Wat?" which was quoting jeronimos post. It looks prett obvious to me... Let me know if I need to break it down.

I understand what black udder is saying. I dont know if being opposed to gays in the military means you're holding back the human race.

As for the issue in question, I never said anything about what I think. I dont know what I think about it really. It's a sticky situation...

Also the question is not really gays in the military, its "dont ask, dont tell". The articl I read today said less than 500 gays were discharged in 2009 for violating the dont ask, dont tell policy.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby lefty-hyzer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm

who cares, let poopdicks be poopdicks, somebody has to do laundry, clean up, nurse, and all that other gay shit...

the showering thing may get a little awkward though...maybe they should segregate?

HELLO high risk of AIDS debate anyone?
lefty-hyzer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: got a few

Postby Jeronimo » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Dig It wrote:
Roy wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:
SkaBob wrote:

Wat?

lolz. Do you really ever believe racism will be completely left behind by human kind? Good lord, that is idealistic. Though I am of the same mentality and frequently I find myself going out of my way to make up for someone who clearly was too self absorbed.

And yes I misinterpreted "advance as a species" in the earlier posts.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm

lefty-hyzer wrote:who cares, let poopdicks be poopdicks, somebody has to do laundry, clean up, nurse, and all that other gay shit...

the showering thing may get a little awkward though...maybe they should segregate?

HELLO high risk of AIDS debate anyone?

Hmmmmm....
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby Jeronimo » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

OMG TROLL!! Quick throw stones!
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby lefty-hyzer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm

haha, i really don't care...i was seeing how long , some people, could last before verbally assaulting me.

i think the AIDS thing is legit though.....
lefty-hyzer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: got a few

Postby BearDin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm

question....

If being gay is something people don't choose and instead are born like that, are people who kill people choosing what they do, or are they born like that? Is being a murderer (and I'm not comparing being gay to killing people, this is just an example) genetic? Or is it a choice? What is the difference really?

Before you accuse me of hate on gays, maybe I'm just sticking up for murderers (not really). Maybe they were just born that way. They can't help it. They need to kill.

If being a killer is genetic, then I say let the KILLERS serve...

I mean, you could say this about anything. A person who CHOOSES to eat non stop and not exercise could get fat and claim its genetic, even though they CHOSE to eat and get fat.

People steal stuff. They can't help it. Is that genetic? Being a klepto? Or is it a CHOICE?

What actions are CHOICE, and what actions are PROGRAMMED?

This is a serious question. Who decides the answer?
BearDin
Tree Magnet

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 pm

BearDin wrote:question....

If being gay is something people don't choose and instead are born like that, are people who kill people choosing what they do, or are they born like that? Is being a murderer (and I'm not comparing being gay to killing people, this is just an example) genetic? Or is it a choice? What is the difference really?

Before you accuse me of hate on gays, maybe I'm just sticking up for murderers (not really). Maybe they were just born that way. They can't help it. They need to kill.

If being a killer is genetic, then I say let the KILLERS serve...

I mean, you could say this about anything. A person who CHOOSES to eat non stop and not exercise could get fat and claim its genetic, even though they CHOSE to eat and get fat.

People steal stuff. They can't help it. Is that genetic? Being a klepto? Or is it a CHOICE?

What actions are CHOICE, and what actions are PROGRAMMED?

This is a serious question. Who decides the answer?

Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby BearDin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm

seriously? It just goes to a picture?

Come on, man. You're better than that....

I actually thought about what I wrote. what'd you do? Just goto your folder of stock photos and find something that would devalue anything I said?

Why does that make me dumber than a dog?
Because I actually ask questions!?
BearDin
Tree Magnet

Postby zj1002 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm

don't take any of his pictures for serious brah
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.