Formula for finding course skill layout.

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Formula for finding course skill layout.

Postby riverboy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I need help to find out the skill layout for some courses here in ND. They are not listed anywhere I can find so I need to find a way to calculate this. I found a document on the PDGA website that explains the skill level for individual holes but I need to find something for the whole course. If I remember correctly there is often skill levels given to course layouts. I would greatly appreciate any help or links into this matter.
ChUcK wrote:Gateway doesn't use foil hotstamps. Dave Mac employs a neanderthal with a chisel and a loveless childhood.
riverboy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: CE eagle X

Re: Formula for finding course skill layout.

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I would contact Darrell Nodland, the top pro and course designer in ND and ask his opinion on the courses there regarding skill level. His phone numbers are listed for this course in Dickinson:
http://www.pdga.com/course_directory/co ... n-lake-dgc
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster

Re: Formula for finding course skill layout.

Postby riverboy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Chuck Kennedy wrote:I would contact Darrell Nodland, the top pro and course designer in ND and ask his opinion on the courses there regarding skill level. His phone numbers are listed for this course in Dickinson:
http://www.pdga.com/course_directory/co ... n-lake-dgc

I was going to call him soon anyway. Two birds with one stone. Thanks Chuck!
ChUcK wrote:Gateway doesn't use foil hotstamps. Dave Mac employs a neanderthal with a chisel and a loveless childhood.
riverboy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: CE eagle X

Return to Courses