Swiss Army Knives, Flashlights, MP3 Players Etc.

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Swiss Army Knives, Flashlights, MP3 Players Etc.

Postby Mike C » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Looking to trade some gear for discs.

Discs I seek: Wizards (Evo #1 priority, SS and SSS welcome too), Leopards (Prefer star), Gazelle (Prefer non DX), Roadrunners (Star preferred) ION and Vibram putters. Not picky on weights, color and ink, just let me know what you have and we'll work out a deal.

Gear I have for trade:

All items have not been used, but might have light superficial surface marks from being moved around in storage bins. Google any of them to see photos until I upload some.

1. Inova Bolt 2L high power flashlight. This thing is a really bright LED light with a nice rubberized grip. American made, high quality. Great light for outdoor activities like camping or playing disc golf after sunset.

2. Inova X5 LED light. Black body. This is a little smaller and not as bright compared to the 2L, but is has much superior battery life. I believe these run for 20 hours. Good light for poking around an unlit room, working on computers, getting through a power outage etc.

3. Victorinox Alox Cadet swiss army knife. This is a thin, light swiss army knife made of aluminum instead of plastic for the handles. It features a blade, nail file, screw driver / bottle opener, and smaller screwdriver / can opener. Pretty handy and easy to drop in the pocket and forget about it until you need it.

4. Victorinox Super Tinker. Very useful all around swiss army knife, would make a great knife to put in a DG bag. Has large blade, small blade, the two screwdriver combo tools, scissors, philips screwdriver, awl and hook. Also comes with tweezers and toothpick.

5. Creative Zen 4GB Nomad MP3 / multimedia player. Plays back audio, video, photos and I believe it has radio functionality. I don't have any of the documentation, headphones etc. for this, just the unit itself. It uses a standard USB to mini USB cable, which I can supply if you don't have.

I also have some discs posted for sale that I could add to any of these items if need be. Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me. Thanks!
Mike C
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Soft Ion

Return to Garage Sale