Discs not showing up

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby the invisible tree » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:26 pm

I agree. Spend the fifty cents and protect your reputation. I can't pretend that I'm the best trader in the world because I've dicked around and forgotten to send some things promptly. I did have a situation where I took longer than I should have to mail some things and then the post office exacerbated the situation by taking forever to deliver them. During all that I asked somebody at the post office and they said if you don't get a delivery confirmation or some other kind of tracking that you're pretty much up the creek if your mail never shows.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby domromer » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:28 pm

I was thinking of leaving good feeback in the sales thread as well as the good trader thread, then if say your looking at trotters thread, you can tell he is a good trader without wading through ten pages of the good trader thread.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby Barbikes » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:58 pm

I have to agree with others that have said that you should post your side of this situation in the negative feedback section and name the accused. I've bought discs from Jwt4412 and twmcoy and they are both great and that's good to know but if someone on this website is being flakey on disc trades then that would be good to know also so I will not find myself in your situation!
The only other thing I'd like to add is have you PM'ed him? Sometimes spamblockers keep people from getting e-mail.
Barbikes
Tree Magnet

Postby domromer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:31 pm

yeah they finally got back to me, It seems this post put a little fire under there ass, we are in the process of working it out now, we shall see how it goes.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade