nor cal must

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

nor cal must

Postby Elevated Plastic » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am

If you live anywhere near the Sacramento area you need to check out http://willowcreekevents.vflyer.com/hom ... me/3092066 it will be open to the public the 3rd weekend of April. $15 for the day or $30 for the weekend. Plenty of camping on site with 2 totally different 18 hole courses. We need people to show to keep it open. You won't be disappointed. Always a memorable time with plenty of ace runs and awesome shots. It's the best time of year cause everythings lush and green. I will be there and hope to see some new faces there for some money games. Any questions email the owner from the link or pm me. If you do go NO LITTERING and NO CIG BUTTS on the ground. Step up to the experience that is Browns and Bows. Theres a tourney there in October that is one of a Kind.
So many courses, so little time......
Elevated Plastic
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: nor cal must

Postby JHern » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Elevated Plastic wrote:If you live anywhere near the Sacramento area you need to check out http://willowcreekevents.vflyer.com/hom ... me/3092066 it will be open to the public the 3rd weekend of April. $15 for the day or $30 for the weekend. Plenty of camping on site with 2 totally different 18 hole courses. We need people to show to keep it open. You won't be disappointed. Always a memorable time with plenty of ace runs and awesome shots. It's the best time of year cause everythings lush and green. I will be there and hope to see some new faces there for some money games. Any questions email the owner from the link or pm me. If you do go NO LITTERING and NO CIG BUTTS on the ground. Step up to the experience that is Browns and Bows. Theres a tourney there in October that is one of a Kind.

Looks interesting. If I'm in town then I'll probably go.
Japan bag...
Drivers: Starlite Wraith (158g), Gummy Champion Leopard (150g), 1st Run Z-Talon (150g)
Mid-Range: Star Classic Roc (146g), R-Pro Roc (157g)
Putt/Approach: Legacy Protege Clozer (158g), Glow DX Aviar (150g)
JHern
Please ask me about my insider info on pros! Oh GOD please ask me!

Favorite Disc: Clutch

Postby Yehosha » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:15 pm

When I hear "plenty of ace runs" I think short easy course. Is that the case? Is that course on DGCR? Could you describe the course a bit more if not?
Katana, Doss Surge, Z Surge SS, Avenger SS, Stalker, Buzzz, Ion
Yehosha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby Elevated Plastic » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 am

The front course is shorter with some ace runs, green grass with ponds. The back course is more of a mountain course with alot of elevation and a creek that comes into play on alot of holes. Each course is totally different with unique holes. Not the longest course by all means, but there is positions that are a little deeper usually for tourneys. It's just disc golf heaven to put it in a few words. Camping/partying/fishing/swimming/disc golf..... what else do you need. It's not on DGCR yet i'm waiting to get permission from the owner. It's kind of a hidden gem that you should treat yourself to . I guarantee that if you come to this property you will return. It's my happy place.
Elevated Plastic
Tree Magnet

Postby Yehosha » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Elevated Plastic wrote:The front course is shorter with some ace runs, green grass with ponds. The back course is more of a mountain course with alot of elevation and a creek that comes into play on alot of holes. Each course is totally different with unique holes. Not the longest course by all means, but there is positions that are a little deeper usually for tourneys. It's just disc golf heaven to put it in a few words. Camping/partying/fishing/swimming/disc golf..... what else do you need. It's not on DGCR yet i'm waiting to get permission from the owner. It's kind of a hidden gem that you should treat yourself to . I guarantee that if you come to this property you will return. It's my happy place.

Hmm that's saying a lot coming from someone that lives in Tahoe...you have me intrigued for sure. Speaking of Tahoe, I'm gonna start a thread about it I'd appreciate your input on.
Katana, Doss Surge, Z Surge SS, Avenger SS, Stalker, Buzzz, Ion
Yehosha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby Elevated Plastic » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

you got the right man let me know what you need. I'm also a guide at both north lake courses.
Elevated Plastic
Tree Magnet

Return to Courses