Has anyone played Hume Lake, Ca?

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Has anyone played Hume Lake, Ca?

Postby Danforth » Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Hume Lake DGC

I might be heading to that neck of the woods sometime soon and I was wodering if anyone can tell me about the course and the locals.

To give you a little background, I went to the Hume Lake Christian camps as a kid, and the experience left me a devout atheist. Those people are scary Calvinist fundamentalists, only removed from the Wesboro Baptist Church by a few degrees. My fear is that if I go there, they'll have a team of prosletyzers shadowing me on every hole. The PDGA site says to "ask for directions" meaning that they will know you're there.

So has anyone played this course?
VoodooWizardBuzzLeoT-BirdFirebirdProSF

"Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Danforth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TeeChicken

Re: Has anyone played Hume Lake, Ca?

Postby Danforth » Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 am

bumpity!

"Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Danforth
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Elevated Plastic » Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 pm

So many courses, so little time......
Elevated Plastic
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Danforth » Fri May 07, 2010 1:17 am

Elevated Plastic wrote:I'm not ashamed http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.p ... 2&mode=rev

Thanks!!! even joined that site to ask about it but I didn't know this page existed.

Danforth
Fairway Surgeon

Return to Courses