waste

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby The APX Archer » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:03 am

edited
Last edited by The APX Archer on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The APX Archer
Noob

Postby Rooster » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 am

holy shit dude! i forgot about those! there out today. i feel like an ass. :oops:

but on a side note. i am bad at remembering shit liek that so i would agree with apx. don't trade with me.....
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Solty » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:45 am

Rooster & The APX Archer,

Has this transaction been resolved??? Please post your results, if any.

Mike
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby The APX Archer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by The APX Archer on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The APX Archer
Noob

Postby swel304 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:12 am

Well Ive had enough of Rooster too. I made a trade with him in november and he had my end of it in less than a week. In the nearly 3 months since then He has supposedly shipped and had them returned to him 4 times! Of course he doesnt message me to tell me any of this till I send messages asking whats going on with it. He also hasnt once bothered to spring the 50cents for delivery confirmation or order tracking, not to mention most return to sender packages have a reason stamped on them such as insufficient address. I thought the post from apx had lit a fire under his ass, about 20 min after he replied to apx he sent me a pm (the first one Ive ever got from him without pm'ing him first) promising that he had sent the package 4 times and asking me for my address so he could send it again. Now aside from the fact that he should know it by heart now, Ive alread sent him my address like five times. Not to mention this latest shippment allegedly had a printed label on it because he says he cant write clearly enough for anyone to read it. So even though he implied that he was resending that same package again last week, when I PM him this week to say its still not here he says he never got that one back (the one with printed labels!) so he went to the store and bought three new buzzz's and sent them (the buzzz's I originally traded for were supposed to be new) and sent them out wednesday (which always seems to happen the same day I pm to ask whats the problem now). So maybe I will get them but I doubt it. He has promised me a slew of extra discs in the meantime, but all I want is what I traded for. Im not sure what the problem is, but he obviously isnt concerned with being honest about the situation. Maybe he is just incapable of writing an address on a package and takeing it to the F'n post office but in any case I would avoid tradeing with him. Im sure he will reply to this about how untrue it is but I think the facts speak for themselves. Makes me wonder how many other people on this board he has ripped off. If I recive the discs I will post it but at this point I dont think it would do much in the way of justifying the 3 months of bullshit Ive had to deal with.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Jones » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:15 am

Wow, what a jerk.
-
These new discs are dumb...
Jones
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby redspexxx » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:56 pm

swel304 wrote:Maybe he is just incapable of writing an address on a package and takeing it to the F'n post office

thats my biggest problem. not that i can't physically do it, but between work and school and trying to hit the course before the sun hits the horizon. thats not a really good excuse for 3 months tho... i had never sent anything by real mail myself untill recently when i made some trade with some folks on here. both times i messed something up on them.
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Postby some call me...tim? » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:01 pm

Time restraints really shouldn't be a factor these days since all the post offices I've been into recently have the automated shipping machine, open 24/7.

Anyway, it sucks that people have had these experiences, but I'm glad that we have a thread on here to let others know what to look out for.
some call me...tim?
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Texas Made » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 pm

The post office picks up packages now, you just have to give a call to notify them.

Dishonest people are everywhere, it shouldn't damage your faith in other honest respectable people.

It is what it is.
"I dont know if I can sink this putt, theres a Bush in the way- Kind of like the US goverment"...

Texas Made
Tree Magnet

Postby sleepy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Wow. Well, I don't know what to say. Rooster is a friend of mine, but I guess actions speak for themselves.

I don't think I'd say it is dishonesty since I've never had any experiences with him being intentionally devious or shady. I guess everyone has their own set of priorities and sense of responsibility by which they live. <shrug>

I do agree that the amount of time that has passed and the lack of communication on his part is not acceptable, and is not on par with what is considered 'the norm' for the dgr trading community.

Rooster wrote:i am bad at remembering shit liek that so i would agree with apx. don't trade with me.....

I think that kind of says it all... :|

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby The APX Archer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:29 pm

sleepy wrote:

Rooster wrote:i am bad at remembering shit liek that so i would agree with apx. don't trade with me.....

sleepy

Too bad he didn't say that before agreeing with a trade with me and keeping my discs.

I think it's real good of him that he admited of his wrong doings in this thread. I thought for sure he was going to make me look like the bad guy. Thanks for being honest about your dishonest trading ways Rooster.
The APX Archer
Noob

Postby swel304 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:49 pm

The APX Archer wrote:
sleepy wrote:

sleepy

Too bad he didn't say that before agreeing with a trade with me and keeping my discs.

I think it's real good of him that he admited of his wrong doings in this thread. I thought for sure he was going to make me look like the bad guy. Thanks for being honest about your dishonest trading ways Rooster.

/agree

I had purchased a disc from someone else local to rooster and asked him if he would get the discs from rooster and send them with the others if I paid him extra (since he apprently has time to play but no time to hit the post office). It didnt work out but he did speak to rooster about apx and I. this is what he had to say.

ALSO-- I talked to Rooster last night, he sounded like he had
intentions
to ship your buzzzes. He acknowledged that he also still owed the other
guy that posted negative feedback on DGR. So, I believe he will ship
them, but I don't believe he will ship them very soon. You never know
tho.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby domromer » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:59 pm

what a bunch of crap. I think he should be kicked off the board...not that it would make a big difference.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby the invisible tree » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:59 pm

Was this ever resolved? I've noticed the guy has been posting here again and I'm perfectly willing to forgive someone who rights his wrongs but I don't think he should be welcome if these situations haven't been sorted.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby Rooster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:26 pm

discs are out and possibly recievied. i actually piad someone to take care of it since i was busy/lazy/forgetful. so al in all this are peachy keen now.
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade