politics

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

politics

Postby Smyith » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:53 pm

so my friend sauce told me i need to start a political thread. so here it is do all the bitching you want. just remember the man is watching you; good thing he's a coke snorting retard...lol.
OrionLF-Vulcan-Destroyer-Leopard-Ontario-Rancho-Rhyno-Aviar
***Always looking for 1.1 Sirius Orion LFs (SOLF)-will pay $$$ or trade***
Need Air/Water filters or HVAC service/supply?
ApprovedComfort.com - Servicing the Greater Chicagoland Area and more
AllKindsofFilters.com - Use code 'discgolf' to receive a special discount
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Re: politics

Postby Fritz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:34 am

Smyith wrote:so my friend sauce told me i need to start a political thread. so here it is do all the bitching you want. just remember the man is watching you; good thing he's a coke snorting retard...lol.

:roll: I like him, I voted for him, and I'm proud to say I voted for him.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Smyith » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:26 pm

dont get me wrong i voted for him to but thats b/c i thought they all sucked and i might as well vote for the one in office. but honestly he is doing a terrible job. have you actually read into the things he is trying to pass. come on giving away contro of our port security to debai, known for many links to terrorist activites. hes an idiot, type into to google, bushisms, and see the gigantic list of stupid things hes said.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Postby TexasOutlaw » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:00 am

I voted for him and the bastard took away my Cuban cigars.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Fritz » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:20 pm

TexasOutlaw wrote:I voted for him and the bastard took away my Cuban cigars.

:cry:

Man how I love cuban cigars. what a stupid embargo...

Glad I got friends that get me cubans lol
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Smyith » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:46 pm

the thing i love most about him is the fact he talks about how we are falling behind in education and how hes gonna fix it. and what was one of the biggest cuts from the budget this year? education. hes a joke.

the embargo on cubans have basically been since cuba was taken over by castro so its nothing new. i can't wait til my hook up gets back from cuba.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Postby Fritz » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:18 pm

Smyith wrote:the thing i love most about him is the fact he talks about how we are falling behind in education and how hes gonna fix it. and what was one of the biggest cuts from the budget this year? education. hes a joke.

the embargo on cubans have basically been since cuba was taken over by castro so its nothing new. i can't wait til my hook up gets back from cuba.

Funny fact about that embargo: Kennedy Ordered 10,000 Cuban Cigars once he got them he signed the Embargo.

Also if we hate Communisim so much that we embargo a country like Cuba, how come China isn't embargo'd as well ?
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Smyith » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:13 pm

[quote="Fritz]Also if we hate Communisim so much that we embargo a country like Cuba, how come China isn't embargo'd as well ?[/quote]

If we did that we'd have to find other childern to work for pennies a day. we wouldn't want that now would we.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Postby Fritz » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:34 pm

Smyith wrote:[

Well, time to send a mission to Cuba to convince them to work for pennies so we can get our great stoggies :P
lol
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Jwt4412 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:19 pm

Smyith.

First, education on the federal level is up over 300% under Bush - facts are stubborn things.

and second, the security of the ports is not getting sold to the UAE -the management of the ports is. The security is still the Coast Guard and the Port Authorities.

Third, calling a man dumb who has kicked the ass of his opponents and made them like it for over a decade starts to sound silly. How dumb are the people getting waxed by the Hitler-Monkey?

By the way read some of Kennedy's Speeches and Bush Speeches - take out the words Communist and Terrorist and all of their derivatives and tell me how you are going to tell the speeches apart...
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby Fritz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:52 pm

Jwt4412 wrote:Smyith.

First, education on the federal level is up over 300% under Bush - facts are stubborn things.

and second, the security of the ports is not getting sold to the UAE -the management of the ports is. The security is still the Coast Guard and the Port Authorities.

Third, calling a man dumb who has kicked the ass of his opponents and made them like it for over a decade starts to sound silly. How dumb are the people getting waxed by the Hitler-Monkey?

By the way read some of Kennedy's Speeches and Bush Speeches - take out the words Communist and Terrorist and all of their derivatives and tell me how you are going to tell the speeches apart...

Great points. Nicely said.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Smyith » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:03 pm

did you read the budget proposal? he has tried to cut it every year hes been in office. fournatly congress has told him to screw off every time and rejected it. the only reason education even has $ is b/c of congress. (although my main issue is the fact the state i currently live in ranks last in education $ but is also one of the richest of the states, not the fed gov's fault (state gov embezzling) but it has caused me to look deeper into education policies on all lvls.)

as for the kennedy and bush speeches they may sound alike which in reality all pres's speeches do (almost not litteraly). the real difference is that kennedy uses actual words and sentences that use correct grammar and prenucation- bush doesn't when spoken not read. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bushisms ENJOY - now read through those and come back and tell me hes not an idiot.

also why does he want to give money to another country when there are plenty of companies in the usa campable of running the ports. and its not just the UAE, china runs alot of our west coast ports. i think its f-ing retard to give other countries control of parts of our country.

one of the biggest problems in our society (mostly the general public) is that to often the president gets credit for things he had nothing to do with (besides him signing it into law/whatever). prime example in recent years, clinton gets credit for our economy in the 90's, the truth is that Bush Sr's economic policies that he got through in his term (late in his term) are what actually improved the economy. clinton gets credit b/c he was in office.

and yes he is dumb but i would agree he has a presence about him that allows him get things pushed through he wants. also remember that just b/c bush is the pres doesnt mean he isnt being controlled and told what to do. he has his bosses too. its the bush administration not pres bush making the policies and moves.

what is the hilter-monkey refernce i think i get but not really.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Postby Jwt4412 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:15 pm

So that "No Child Left Behind Act" just didn't happen?

The man is the first President to hold an MBA.

And while the press was focused on who got shot in the face by the VP, Bush got Historic Agreements over in India.

I find it fascinating that you would still think he was stupid after increases of his majorities in the house and the senate, after Roberts, after Alito after 4.7% unemployment during War Time, and nevermind 4% GDP even after the Business Capital of the World laid in ruins...

Yeah, he really sucks and is really dumb...

Did I mention the 56 million additional people now living under the banner of Freedom?
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Jwt4412 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:16 pm

Remember we were told Reagan was stupid and Lincoln was a rube...
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Smyith » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:43 pm

Jwt4412 wrote:Did I mention the 56 million additional people now living under the banner of Freedom?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! thats all i have to say.

i guess you missed the piont i was trying to make BUSH (the president ) is an idiot not his administration. i have known plent of ppl with MBA's that shouldn't really have them, knowledge and knowing what to do with that knowledge/how to use it are 2 different things.

"the no child left behind act" is great and all but then why is our country continuly falling behind others. 15yrs ago Saudi Arabi had a litteracy rate of 20% today they are over 80% and higher then us....hmmmmm. little extras arent gonna help complete reformation is the only true way to do it... do i hear TRACKING!. tracking is childern recieve a general edu until a certain age when they are given a test and then they are sent to different schools based on their individual natural abilities. for example, a child strong in math and science would go to a school more focused on that and that would apply reading and writing to those subjects. this is a proven education system ( almost all the countries that lead the way for education use this)

this will be my last post on this subject i wish to let it die. i did not wish for this to go this way; views are starting to but heads and i am starting to wanna get mean and i dont wanna do that. i apologize if i offended anybody.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Next

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.