Non-Disc Golf Stuff
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Last edited by AciDBatH666
on Sun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1538
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:37 pm
- Location: Lafayette, LA
- Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc
Rest in peace Ron James Dio. May the mighty Ormagöden recieve your soul.
Anode | Comet | Axis |Vector | PPD | SPD | CPD
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 am
- Location: Southern Wisconsin, where the best courses are in Illinois!
- Favorite Disc: Axis
Race for the morning
You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light
Oh we will pray it's all right
Gotta get away-get away
Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
- wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc
- Posts: 3381
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:32 pm
- Location: the tomb of don zimmer
- Favorite Disc: #63
thanks for one of THE theme songs of my wild youth!
- Colonel Cleavage
- Posts: 2311
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:49 pm
- Location: Practice
Jesse B 707
- Posts: 8225
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 am
- Location: *NorCal*
- Favorite Disc: ROC
Just heard about this an hour ago. Rock for eternity Dio. RIP
Proud thrower of MVP discs.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:22 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Favorite Disc: Ion
Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests