Promised Land State Park(Northeast PA)

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Promised Land State Park(Northeast PA)

Postby bcsst26 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

My family and I will be staying at the park the first week of June. I am looking for a course that I should play while in the area. Since it is a family vacation I will probably only get to play one course maybe two. Any suggestions?
"I do believe the sum extent of the messiness, disarrangement, disorder, and dirtiness of your room is equal to that of your brain." Johnny Cash
bcsst26
Tree Magnet

Re: Promised Land State Park(Northeast PA)

Postby Pat » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm

bcsst26 wrote:My family and I will be staying at the park the first week of June. I am looking for a course that I should play while in the area. Since it is a family vacation I will probably only get to play one course maybe two. Any suggestions?

Yetter Park in East Stroudsburg PA

Google is saying 25 miles and 40 minutes. Its a fun little course. There is also a little 9 holer when youre in the area. Its my home course, I can meet you for a round if youd want
Keep on Chooglin'
Pat
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Thommie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

all goes well this thursday... there will be another course about 10 miles from you... pat, myself, Solty, and overdubbed have a meeting with the township about a new course. they seem like they're on board but i'll keep you posted.

you will also find prompton lake course north of you... DO NOT GO THERE. it is undergoing a huge drainage project.. you will not be able to play there.

yetter is a nice park, no bombers, just tight woods to help your buzz shot or roc if you prefer. ace runs. water comes into play if youre a schmuck (i can say that because i sank one today)...and uh send out a post we can get the Yocals out for some dubs.
i've hit the chains 16 times on a teeshot. Ask me how many aces i have.
Thommie
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: Elite-Z buzz

Postby bcsst26 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks for the tips. I will try to set something up when things get closer.
"I do believe the sum extent of the messiness, disarrangement, disorder, and dirtiness of your room is equal to that of your brain." Johnny Cash
bcsst26
Tree Magnet

Postby bcsst26 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 pm

I am heading out east next week. I am not sure when I will be able to play but pm your number and I can try to call you before heading out for a round.
bcsst26
Tree Magnet

Return to Courses