Castle Rock, MN

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Castle Rock, MN

Postby tgm » Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I just saw this course mentioned in another thread. It looks really exciting being a Twin Cities resident. The group I play with make a couple trips to High Bridge but having a closer options might get a few more guys to do a weekend thing.

Anyone have any info on the status of things? I've had a tough time searching to see if the course is open and how many holes are ready to be played.

I'd love to go play it if it's open.
sols, trak, pd/teebird, firebird, buzzz, ridge, summit
tgm
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: Castle Rock, MN

Postby PeterM_Vang » Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 pm

The complex is not open yet. They are still in the process of getting operating permits. They are waiting to hear back on a temporary permit to host the 2010 Minnesota Majestic. I'm not sure how many holes have been completed but, Timmy Gill has been working his tail off for the past year to get this complex up and running. I think the plan is for 72 holes that can be played in 9 hole loops but, we'll see what happens. The plans for the Majestic will be announced no later than June 9th. Til then, nobody really knows what is going on until Timmy makes an official announcement.
PeterM_Vang
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: ROC

Return to Courses