Help me if you can

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Help me if you can

Postby noobynoober » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOF9aLVO24

I posted a better video. It looks like I am turning my head and shoulders before I pull through. Please take a look and tell me what you think. I appreciate the crititique.
noobynoober
Noob

Favorite Disc: Z-BUZZ

Re: Help me if you can

Postby JR » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 am

Letting the final step plant before pulling with the arm keeps things flowing better. You kicked the right leg toward the target during the final step which lengthened the final step too much. Quitting kicking and shortening the step by a foot rotates you around faster. Twisting hard at the hip and turning the shoulders adds power. Your wrist collapsed upward and the disc left nose up. It takes quite a bit of muscle power to keep the wrist down so you need to concentrate on that. You don't have a lot of separation between the right pec and the disc which is great but the closer they get the better. One thing that really needs attention is the explosiveness of the elbow chop. You've got room for improvement there. Try to keep the arm muscles loose at least to right pec and from there try to move the arm as fast as possible. Avoiding tensioning up the muscles intentionally. When you move the arm as fast as you had touched a hot frying pan the muscles will tension up automatically from the effort of acceleration. Not from your bulging muscles like a body builder would do showing off.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Help me if you can

Postby noobynoober » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 am

Thank you for the help. I will work on it.
noobynoober
Noob

Favorite Disc: Z-BUZZ

Return to Video Critique