Another proud display by our beloved boys in blue

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Another proud display by our beloved boys in blue

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 0#37729770
I feel so much safer now knowing that these 17 year old girls won't be jaywalking anymore. :roll:
Challengers-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-Wraiths-Destroyers
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Re: Another proud display by our beloved boys in blue

Postby keltik » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

all we get to see is the end of the video we don't get to see the beginning. I will say this: I would almost rather fight Kimbo Slice than fight a pissed off black woman.

Pro Tip: if you don't argue with the police and don't act like an asshole, then you don't get punched/tasered/etc.

if this had happened say 50 years ago you would have seen that young lady get hit on the head with a black jack. I would rather be tasered than hit in the head with a black jack.
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby jubuttib » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

keltik wrote:Pro Tip: if you don't argue with the police and don't act like an asshole, then you don't get punched/tasered/etc.

Now where was that video about the cop who went after a speeding biker, pulled him over and while the guy was just waiting quietly on the bike shot him in the back...
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby Thommie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm

these videos are getting old...fast... and im sure that the girl will press charges and im sure she will win...even though she is still clearly fighting him at the end of the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QI_DZgp ... re=related
this one is similar.. :-)
i've hit the chains 16 times on a teeshot. Ask me how many aces i have.
Thommie
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: Elite-Z buzz

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Thommie wrote:these videos are getting old...fast... and im sure that the girl will press charges and im sure she will win...even though she is still clearly fighting him at the end of the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QI_DZgp ... re=related
this one is similar.. :-)

So does this mean that the pigs actions were justified? How would you like it if this was your girlfriend or sister? I don't think videos like this are getting old at all. That comment is the very reason we all need to open our eyes. We're getting so used to police brutality and abuse of power that we say "it's getting old" and ignore it like it's not happening. Some people will even defend or justify actions such as these (it's already happened in this thread) because they're so conditioned.
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Postby Dig It » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37729770#37729770
I feel so much safer now knowing that these 17 year old girls won't be jaywalking anymore. :roll:

Since you never let your emotions effect how you act, maybe you should join law enforcement.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby riverboy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

I guess I'll throw myself in the lion's den.... While I agree we are seeing too much police brutality, abuse of power, overzealous attorneys, etc., This doesn't seem like one of those. It seemed to me at least that he had reason to self defend. Maybe a punch to the face wasn't needed, but I wouldn't call him out too much.
ChUcK wrote:Gateway doesn't use foil hotstamps. Dave Mac employs a neanderthal with a chisel and a loveless childhood.
riverboy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: CE eagle X

Postby Dig It » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm

riverboy wrote:I guess I'll throw myself in the lion's den.... While I agree we are seeing too much police brutality, abuse of power, overzealous attorneys, etc., This doesn't seem like one of those. It seemed to me at least that he had reason to self defend. Maybe a punch to the face wasn't needed, but I wouldn't call him out too much.

These videos are like a rorschach test. You see what you want in them.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Dig It wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37729770#37729770

Since you never let your emotions effect how you act, maybe you should join law enforcement.

No thanks- beating up women/children/animals/minorities etc and generally preying on the public isn't my thing. :D
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Postby riverboy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Dig It wrote:
riverboy wrote:I guess I'll throw myself in the lion's den.... While I agree we are seeing too much police brutality, abuse of power, overzealous attorneys, etc., This doesn't seem like one of those. It seemed to me at least that he had reason to self defend. Maybe a punch to the face wasn't needed, but I wouldn't call him out too much.

These videos are like a rorschach test. You see what you want in them.

Perhaps. I always have believed that I can see things from both sides of the street quite well though.
ChUcK wrote:Gateway doesn't use foil hotstamps. Dave Mac employs a neanderthal with a chisel and a loveless childhood.
riverboy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: CE eagle X

Postby Thommie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm

you see what you want to see. he said it best. this is an endless battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT86iWiH ... re=related
Thommie

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm

yeah a good amount of pigs are huge faggots who were picked on too much in high school, of the 4 folks i know who went the way of the pig 2 fit this profile perfectly and are total assholes who should not have the authority to hurt people (cuz they surely will at the slightest provocation) the other 2 are stand up characters who im happy to have watching over my state......50% is pretty shitty odds though
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby xeroxed44 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:01 pm

keltik wrote:Pro Tip: if you don't argue with the police and don't act like an asshole, then you don't get punched/tasered/etc.

What he said
Destroyer-JLS-XxX/FB-Roc-Fuse-Wizard

80/20...fh/bh
xeroxed44
Noob

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Thommie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:yeah a good amount of pigs are huge faggots who were picked on too much in high school, of the 4 folks i know who went the way of the pig 2 fit this profile perfectly and are total assholes who should not have the authority to hurt people (cuz they surely will at the slightest provocation) the other 2 are stand up characters who im happy to have watching over my state......50% is pretty shitty odds though

i understand people just speaking the first thing on their minds, however you can read what you type before you click submit.
Thommie

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Thommie wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:yeah a good amount of pigs are huge faggots who were picked on too much in high school, of the 4 folks i know who went the way of the pig 2 fit this profile perfectly and are total assholes who should not have the authority to hurt people (cuz they surely will at the slightest provocation) the other 2 are stand up characters who im happy to have watching over my state......50% is pretty shitty odds though

i understand people just speaking the first thing on their minds, however you can read what you type before you click submit.

please elaborate........wait lemme think..........submit

Also:STFU
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Next

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.