This is my brother's list of rocs for sale..
I AM NOT SELLING THEM - HE IS!!
THERE WILL BE NO TRADING. CASH ONLY.
You can contact him at
discinfrog (at) tmo (dot) blackberry (dot) net
Frog’s disc list…
1) Used - White - “Classic Roc” - 174g – unmarked – Gold color foil
This disc is in good condition, looks like was only used for a few months,
2) Well Used – White – “Classic Roc” – 168g – unmarked – Blue color foil
This disc is well beat and used with lots of dings n scratches, but is well tuned, this was in my bag for a while until I switched to glow dx and CE rocs.
3) New – White – “Classic Roc” – 175g – unmarked – Rainbow Foil.
This disc is brand new never used, some black spots on disc, only wear is from storage in boxes along with other rocs. The rainbow foil is popular with roc collectors.
4) Used – White – “Roc” – 174g – marked – Chain Quest Stamp, rainbow foil
This disc is a nice looking one stamped by chain quest, it has 6 arms with disc in hands joined to look like a “star” , it also has ROC stamped on the bottom of it.
5) Well Used – Yellow – “Roc” – 168g – marked – Red Foil stamp
This disc is extremely well used, it says disc golf across America, has a picture of mountains and trees, not a tournament stamp or anything. Has ROC stamped on the bottom of the disc.
6) Used – Tye Dye red/blue/yellow/green – “Classic Roc” – 180g – marked – Alien Stamp
This disc was a Peoria open stamped disc, has picture of alien face with colors all around it, With the PFO stamp in the middle of disc. It also has a 5 autographs on the disc bottom, C. Todd, S. Brinster, T. Eden, R. Russel, C. Vi ? the disc is well tuned.
7) New – Yellow – “Classic Roc” - 165g – unmarked – black stamp, no foil
This disc is still in its orginal plastic bag, unlike the other classic rocs with the wings, this one just has a basket, along with its wordings.. it has the letters for ROC in bold lettering. This disc is a must see for all collectors, it is hard to describe.
---- CE Discs ---
New – Pearl White – “04 usdgc Roc” – 170g – unmarked - red foil stamp
This disc is the Winthrop gold stamp, in red foil.
9) New – Pearl White – “04 usdgc Roc” – 170g – unmarked – black foil stamp
This disc is the roc with stars around the center in black..
10) New – Pearl White – “04 usdgc Roc” – 169g – unmarked – blue foil stamp
This disc is the roc with the talons/claws in blue color
11) New- Neon Green – “05 usdgc Roc” – 175g – unmarked – red foil stamp
This is the roc tribal stamp I think, has big ROC letters with claws on the ends.
12) New – Neon Green – “05 usdgc Roc” - 176g – unmarked – red foil stamp
Same disc as above, just different weight.
13) TWO New – Neon Yellow – “05 usdgc Roc” – 170g – unmarked- Blue foil stamp
This disc is the Winthrop gold stamp
14) New – White (glow) – “05 usdgc Roc” – 180g – unmarked – Gold/Green foil stamp
this disc is the KC glow disc stamp, one disc is gold foil, the other is green foil.
--- Rancho Rocs ---
( I have a total of 30 rancho molds to sell/trade, am only listing the “NEW” and neat stamped discs.)
15) 175g, White, Innova X-Out, rainbow foil stamp
16) 180g, White, Rockburn disc golf course stamp
17) 178g, White, Egg shell ROC, blue/purple? Foil
this disc I am not sure what it is or called, it has like 2 women blowing air at each other, with 2 roc heads, and an egg between.. looks real sweet. (artwork by b.davis)
18) 179g, Blue, Egg shell ROC, white foil
this disc is same as above, in blue color, white stamping, both discs have innova 2003 on the disc as well.. ( I also have this disc in yellow 180g, mildy used with purple foil)
19) 178g, White, ROC head, green foil
this disc has just the head part in the upper right corner o the disc.. drawn by b.davis. looks real sweet.
20) 177g, White (glow) , “roc” , red foil
this disc has a “dragon on front” seems to be artwork by dorn or noterdam
21) 178, white, tyedye, “11 time kc roc” silver foil
this disc is strange cause you can barely see the lettering on the disc, with its silver foil, and it was also dyed, so it has light gray color on it.. a must see for 11x lovers.
22) 180, white, “11 time kc roc” gold foil
this is a basic 11 time kc roc, people often ask me if I have one.. I have one!
23) 174g, yellow, “ROC”, blue foil,
autographed by Barry Shultz right after he won his 2nd championship, I belive this disc is a proto SE super ROC.
24) Used - 179g, yellow “ SE Super ROC “ silver foil
this disc is very well used and tuned, has almost no serious dents or nicks..
25) Used – 167g, “10x kc roc”
1 well used 10x rocs, all are white discs, one has black foil, red foil and rainbow foil,
177, 178 used 10x KC rocs - SOLD
26) Used - ??g, “8x kc roc”
Very well used disc, still flies good.. those who seek a 8x roc to throw.. this is the one u want..
27) Used – 173g – white – “ROC”
This disc is a “zonedriven” stamped disc, has a “wizard” holding out a glass ball with zonedriven inside the ball.. artwork by synecca