WV B-tier Tourney

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

WV B-tier Tourney

Postby peppermack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Hey, I know its a long shot but some of you guys nearby should come play in this with me!

http://www.wvdiscgolf.org/uploads/docum ... -Flier.pdf
S PD, Firebird, KC Pro/Champ Gazelle, Buzz, Rhyno, ESP Drone, Ion
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Favorite Disc: Ion

Re: WV B-tier Tourney

Postby Booter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm

karl,if wv wasn't so damn far,i would buddy
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby peppermack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks Rick! I would realy love to get to play with some other DGR peeps, it has yet to happen. Although with the state that my game is in right now I would probably just be embarrassed anyway.
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Postby Booter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

yea it's cool meetin n playin wit dgr peeps. That's how I met disc junkie,zj1002,steezo and zam although I havnt got to throw with zam yet.

dnt worry about ur game ,everybody gets in a funk it seems. Ur in a new environment and obviously dnt know it like ur courses back home. Take some time off or just go out and take a putter ,mid,and fairway and work on that n seeif it comes back. .uve gotta adjust to the diff elevation too so I'd say throw a few discs just to get into the groove again.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby peppermack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 pm

That is what I am hoping, that it will work its way out of me. Plus I switched back to the PD. So there are a lot of changes all at once. I had one or two great throws yesterday, but those were after 10 horrible throws. To top it off I lost a pd which royally pissed me off. I will get it figured out eventually I am sure. It is the only playing every week and a half that is killing me too. I used to play 5 days a week. Luckily on saturday I help put together, and put in the group 18 baskets on the new course here in town. So now instead of a 35 mile drive is is 5 miles to go play. It is a short course but it should help me from getting so friggin rusty.
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Postby Booter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

ah well that's probably the root of ur problems. Switching to diff discs,new course,lack of play time. It'll ome man,just keep at it and take it easy. 5miles to ur closest course is better so just give it time
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby peppermack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

thanks for the moral support Rick, I am feeling a little better. Yesterday I was ready to set all my disc golf gear ablaze and call it a day. Thank god I have my own basket so at least my putting is ok.
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Postby Booter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm

np man. I've had my days where I've gotten burned out and played like crap but I just look at it as maybe I'm just trying to hard and not having fun as much. Since then I've looked at shitty shots and shitty games as room for improvement istead of looking at it as just sucking at the game. Try one disc rounds or all mid rounds or somethin.its usually more satisfying knowing youu can still get good scores and have fun while playing with 1 disc. Disc junkie and I did a condor only round. We had some shitty shots but it was fun and that's all that mattered.

I agree with you on the basket.i have my own too but my puttin still sucks from time to time haha. Get into a routine of things and ull b good
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Return to Tournaments