Drum Practice Pad and Sticks!

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Drum Practice Pad and Sticks!

Postby Tossin' in Memphis » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 pm

I have a practice pad at home that is basically identical to the expensive "Real-Feel" pads. It is octagonal and feels great. I also have a bunch of sticks that have not been heavily played. I will update later, but I know I have some Zildjian sig sticks, probably some pro-mark, vater, etc......If you are a drummer, you know that pads can be 30 bucks and sticks are anywhere from 6 to 9 bucks a pair......Once I get a count on the sticks, I will post a price...I MIGHT throw in my Jeff Hamilton brushes which are 18 bucks in themselves.....let me know if you like the sound of this and I will get back to you
"Strange women distributing swords from the bottom of ponds is no basis for a government"
Tossin' in Memphis
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Moving Pictures?

Re: Drum Practice Pad and Sticks!

Postby Tossin' in Memphis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:23 am

will be shooting pics of this these tonight and I will have a list of the sticks..although I have quite a few "rock" sticks, I played traditional grip and I was not a heavy player so all sticks could be considered "lightly used"....lots of different pairs of sticks, Jeff Hamilton signature brushes with carrying tube and practice pad shipped to you for $40.00!! shoot me a pm if you are into this!
"Strange women distributing swords from the bottom of ponds is no basis for a government"
Tossin' in Memphis
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Moving Pictures?

Return to Garage Sale