Amazing

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Amazing

Postby jubuttib » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Also: Armstrong's radical agenda includes mandating "gender-neutral" housing so that cross-dressing students will not have to share a dorm room with a member of the same sex. This proposal, however, endangers female students, as it will also force heterosexuals of different genders to share the same room and will undoubtedly lead to a massive increase in rapes.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby JimW » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Parks wrote:But maybe this will help influence kids to stand up and not be gay, because they understand there are repercussions.

Maybe the violence against Christian minorities in some parts of the world will help influence kids to stand up and not be Christian, because they understand there are repercussions.
discspeed wrote:We're not owls

The core of my game is throwing pink stuff really straight
JimW
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Whatever

Postby Jesse B 707 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 pm

JimW wrote:Maybe the violence against Christian minorities in some parts of the world will help influence kids to stand up and not be Christian, because they understand there are repercussions.

hopefully
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Leopard » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:hopefully

preach
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Parks » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

jubuttib wrote:Also: Armstrong's radical agenda includes mandating "gender-neutral" housing so that cross-dressing students will not have to share a dorm room with a member of the same sex. This proposal, however, endangers female students, as it will also force heterosexuals of different genders to share the same room and will undoubtedly lead to a massive increase in rapes.

Do you have any evidence to back this up, or are you just talking out of your ass?
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Parks » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

JimW wrote:
Parks wrote:But maybe this will help influence kids to stand up and not be gay, because they understand there are repercussions.

Maybe the violence against Christian minorities in some parts of the world will help influence kids to stand up and not be Christian, because they understand there are repercussions.

Agreed.

It seems like most Christians are closet homos too. If you need examples, look no further than the guy in the original post, or how about the fact that the Pope does not condemn priests touching little boys.

The gay agenda rises to the top of the Christian world.
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Parks » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 pm

jubuttib wrote:I kinda hope that the world goes way gayer. At least the 3rd world, could do wonders for overpopulation.

Gayousness is not the cure for overpopulation.

Economic prosperity is. As countries reach a certain economic level, the reproduction rate drops dramatically.
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Luke » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 pm

jubuttib wrote:Also: Armstrong's radical agenda includes mandating "gender-neutral" housing so that cross-dressing students will not have to share a dorm room with a member of the same sex. This proposal, however, endangers female students, as it will also force heterosexuals of different genders to share the same room and will undoubtedly lead to a massive increase in rapes.

That won't pass. It's quite irrelevant.
Luke
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby discspeed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:23 am

This guy's going about his agenda all wrong...He needs to focus on closeted gays. As proven in NJ, if you secretly videotape them and out them on the internet, then they will jump off a bridge. Or he should just talk to 50 Cent because he's interested in all gays committing suicide as well (perhaps 50cent is in the closet too?).
discspeed
Most Gyroscopic Poster (MGP)

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby Parks » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 am

This thread was a lot less fun than I thought it would be.
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby jubuttib » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Sorry, I thought you'd seen the guy's webpage: The "also" part in my post was A DIRECT QUOTE from Andrew Shirvell's blog, copied to showcase the insanity. Same post as the picture with the rainbow-swastika flag. I would have linked the blog, but the link is in the article and it seems that it has been locked from public viewing now, I can't see it anymore.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby Flipflat » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm

^^^You might wanna say something like "hey, check out this fucking crazy quote from Shirvell's blog" when you post up something like that. May be a good idea.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby jubuttib » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Parks wrote:
jubuttib wrote:I kinda hope that the world goes way gayer. At least the 3rd world, could do wonders for overpopulation.

Gayousness is not the cure for overpopulation.

Economic prosperity is. As countries reach a certain economic level, the reproduction rate drops dramatically.

Very true, and I was mostly kidding. Still, wouldn't hurt the world to be gayer. The ones I know are very nice people.

I also agree that the only viable long term solution is economic prosperity, though it sort of raises the problem of how on earth are we going to raise the standard of living of all those people high enough and still manage to not totally screw up the planet. I haven't seen any definitive facts (because no-one really knows) about how much more the world can handle, even if we manage to make farming more sensible (ie. something that doesn't ruin the soil in a few decades) and distribute food more rationally, AND manage to invent a new power source to get enough electricity, AND...

There are a lot of problems ahead, hopefully people can come up with solutions that don't involve massive wars.
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby jubuttib » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Flipflat wrote:^^^You might wanna say something like "hey, check out this fucking crazy quote from Shirvell's blog" when you post up something like that. May be a good idea.

I thought the quote was so batshit insane it didn't need a disclaimer. =)
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Postby Parks » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:47 pm

You never know on forums.

Also: You expected people to actually read the article? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.