Seattle to Dallas

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Seattle to Dallas

Postby chopz33 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am

Seattle to Dallas

only have 5 days to make the trip so i'd like to try and play as many courses as possible while not getting too far off track

making this trip mid-october

and its actually Packwood, WA which is south of Seattle
so looking at the map it looks like my route will be Packwood WA to Boise, ID
then Salt Lake over to Denver, then through Wichita down through Oklahoma

im sure i can hit some nice courses..

any recommendations
chopz33
Noob

Re: Seattle to Dallas

Postby Codester101 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 pm

If its not too far off your path, snow basin skii resort has a decent course, its nothing amazing, but could be worth your time.
Codester101
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: The one I can find.

Re: Seattle to Dallas

Postby Fritz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Texas: Z Boaz in the Dallas/Ft Worth is a must, and I really enjoyed playing Town Lake in McKinney.

Denver: Hit Riverbend Park in Palisade, Colorado on your way from Salt Lake to Denver it is just off I-70, then stop off in Glenwood Springs and play the CMC course (if you got time to detour 20-25 minutes off the highway), or New Castle's course (this course you can see from the highway I-70, and forces you to flirt with the Colorado River multiple times :) ) If ya got time, hit up Conifer's Beaver Ranch, it is an amazing Mountain course with tons of elevation and tight technical shots. Once in Denver, go to Johnny Roberts in Arvada for history feel goods Course was built in 1976-77 ish, and then over to Badlands in Federal Heights.

Salt Lake City: Creekside is a fun course.

Oklahoma: you gotta hit Griffen Park, hopefully they replaced the baskets that were stolen.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Return to Courses