Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Can anyone recommend a good free drawing program that will allow me to draw curves, lines, arc lengths of a specific radius, etc...?
I am dumb.
...and a drama queen.
- Disc Whore
- Posts: 3612
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 pm
- Location: Maine
- Favorite Disc: Pure
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
- DGR Postmaster General
- Posts: 12110
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Central OK
- Favorite Disc: GAUGE!
- 2010 DGR Donator
- Posts: 3399
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
- Location: High Point NC
- Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó
Inkscape is to Illustrator as Gimp is to Photoshop. Inkscape is free and vector. Gimp is raster. You want Inkscape.
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1885
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:55 am
- Location: PA*sevenoneseven
- Favorite Disc: glow wizard
I use the gimp but then again i've never used inkscape
.: Reaper : Valkyrie : Teebird : Roc : Spider : JK Pro Aviar X :.My ThrowMy Dyes
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 pm
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Favorite Disc: JK Pro Aviar X
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest