Faultline Classic

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Faultline Classic

Postby cruz duck » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:43 pm

The Santa Cruz community TV station filmed the Faultline Classic in September. In the next few weeks the show will be broadcast. In the meantime, they have uploaded the show at blip.tv. It can be found here: http://blip.tv/file/4456027/. Take a look if you are interested.

Note that my son works at the station and produced, directed, edited, filmed, etc the show.
cruz duck
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: kc roc

Re: Faultline Classic

Postby MrScoopa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Thanks for that. I liked his explanation of disc golf. It was precise and to the point.
T-SWORD, C-ORC, C-FD, S-TL, C-Roadrunner, Z-Buzz, O-Fuse, M-ION
MrScoopa
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Valkyrie

Postby cruz duck » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

I am glad that you enjoyed it. The hope is that the show will appeal to non-disc golfers, so he put in a short explanation.

He is also hoping to put together an intro to the Worlds next year. Most of this film was done at Delaveaga. However he also got footage from Pinto Lake which will also be used during the Worlds. He got a lot of interviews that may go into the Worlds intro.
cruz duck
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: kc roc

Postby JR » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

Thanks to both of you!
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Video Critique