inside the volcano

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: inside the volcano

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Eric O.-From one Oregonian to another, I appreciate the info and thread considering I own one of these and will probably have to cross that bridge one day. No one that I know has ever wanted to open theirs so I found the information quite useful. Thanks. I think I'm required to mention the Ducks? :D
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby Thatdirtykid » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Eric O wrote:Dirty - I realize anybody can take a few screws off and pull the cover. The point is most people, including myself, never open it up to look at the guts or perform maintenance cause it voids the warranty and is expressly cautioned against by the manufacturer. I thought the pictures of the inside would be interesting to any other owner, not to mention the knowledge of how to easily bring an old unit back to new working condition. Maybe to impress you I should have posted pics of putting a new clutch plate in my truck instead, except that I never took pics of that because most people who are interested already know what the inside of a transmission looks like. See what I'm sayin...

Bill - I'm not trying to have a discussion about what it's for or anything that might be controversial enough to lock/delete the thread. Thanks.

My smart ass answers shouldnt be takes so seriously. Now If I had a goat for an avatar maybe they wouldnt.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Eric O » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 pm

My smart ass detector must have been jammed this morning. Posting right after I rolled out of bed. I'm trying suicidal cult leader avatar, seeing how that works out.
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.