Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Blake_T » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

long story short... my girlfriend's son has been acting out big time and his video games have to go to pay for some damages he made to the home we are renting.

prices do not include shipping.

360 Games:
Assassin's Creed $6 SOLD
Assassin's Creed II $13 SOLD
Batman Arkham Asylum $15 SOLD
Bionic Commando $5 SOLD
Brutal Legend $5 SOLD
Call of Duty 2 $8 SOLD
Call of Duty 3 $5 SOLD
Crackdown $5 SOLD
The Darkness $5 SOLD
Devil May Cry 4 $6 SOLD
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter $5 SOLD
Halo 3 $8 SOLD
Iron Man $6 SOLD
Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition $15 SOLD
Prince of Persia $6 SOLD
Resident Evil 5 $9 SOLD
Saints Row $5 SOLD
Saints Row 2 $8 SOLD
Spiderman 3 $5 SOLD
Spiderman Friend or Foe $10 SOLD
Star Wars The Force Unleashed $8 SOLD
Stranglehold $5 SOLD
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $6 SOLD

Double-pack 360 Games:
Lego Batman / Pure $7 SOLD
Lego Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda $7 SOLD
Marvel Ultimate Alliance / Forza 2 $5 SOLD

Original Xbox Games (backwards compatible):
Halo $5 SOLD
Halo 2 $6 SOLD

Accessories:
Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter $25 SOLD
Microsoft Quick Charge Battery Charger (no battery) $6 SOLD
Microsoft Wired Headset (used once) $5 SOLD
20GB Hard Drive $25 SOLD
Xbox 360 A/C Power Adapter $15 SOLD
Xbox 360 A/V Cable $5 SOLD
Xbox 360 Arcade 256mb Console w/ failing disk drive (works fine 80% of the time, the remaining 20% of the time it might take 10-15 tries to get a disk to load but then it works fine after that). doesn't include any cables/controllers. $20 SOLD
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Roy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:44 pm

I'll snag a couple of these. PM sent.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage
User avatar
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:49 pm
Location: Practice

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Blake_T » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm

all the games are currently on hold until this evening.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Blake_T » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:37 pm

All of the games sold.
It's easier to post it this way than sifting through the first post.

Accessories:

Microsoft Quick Charge Battery Charger (no battery) $6 SOLD
Microsoft Wired Headset (used once) $5 SOLD
Xbox 360 A/C Power Adapter $15 SOLD
Xbox 360 A/V Cable $5 SOLD
Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter $25 SOLD
20GB Hard Drive $25 SOLD
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Blake_T » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:23 pm

All Xbox 360 stuff has sold.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby rusch_bag » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

damn how did i miss this
rusch_bag
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Location: Land of the Cheese
Favorite Disc: ROC

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby Blake_T » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

they sold pretty quick.

i listed them at like 2am on craigslist and then posted em here during the day. someone from CL made an offer on all the games and i ended up taking the offer since they were willing to take both the good ones and bad ones.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Xbox 360 Games & Accessories

Postby rusch_bag » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:22 pm

my console just broke so that would have worked perfect for me. Could have just put my hard drive in it.
rusch_bag
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Location: Land of the Cheese
Favorite Disc: ROC


Return to Garage Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron