waste

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby swel304 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:32 pm

:lol: I think maybe this post should be moved to the off topic section have the name changed to the funniest f@#$n post in the universe.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby PRES 10 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:46 pm

swel304 wrote:
domromer wrote:road trip!!

Ive already mapquested it and got the week off work. who else is going?

Heck, I live 30m north of Royal Oak. I go down there every other week or so to visit my dad. Road trip it is.
Ion|Vector|Leopard|Firebird|Valkyrie|Katana
Soon the MVP Axis!
PRES 10
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: ION

Postby domromer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:21 pm

should we see about special ordering some wizards for this road trip. Maybe with some custom hot stamps.

"DGR Bagger Beat Down 07"
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby domromer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:24 pm

BaggerB wrote:swel, u took this way out of praportion and made way too big a deal of it. people make mistakes and forget things, we're all human, we make mistakes

Poor kid, his message sat there for an entire day with no responses. I bet he thought he had a good point...........He had no Idea he was about to enter a world of hurt!!!!!
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby BaggerB » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Do you guys think u scare me? i will gladly take ur challenge.
the only 14 year old bagger
BaggerB
Noob

Postby Will » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:01 am

domromer wrote:
BaggerB wrote:swel, u took this way out of praportion and made way too big a deal of it. people make mistakes and forget things, we're all human, we make mistakes

Poor kid, his message sat there for an entire day with no responses. I bet he thought he had a good point...........He had no Idea he was about to enter a world of hurt!!!!!

swel he was just sticking up for his friend thats all....I know both (bagger and rooster) they arent bad guys. They are actually very good people. Id say let past be the past.....no reason to blow stuff out of proportion....he really is 14, and a good kid bagger is. Rooster made a mistake and its all in the past so cant we all forgive and forget?

-will-
I finally figured out how to putt!! Then I forgot again...
Will
Tree Magnet

Postby swel304 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:58 am

Will wrote:
domromer wrote:

swel he was just sticking up for his friend thats all....I know both (bagger and rooster) they arent bad guys. They are actually very good people. Id say let past be the past.....no reason to blow stuff out of proportion....he really is 14, and a good kid bagger is. Rooster made a mistake and its all in the past so cant we all forgive and forget?

-will-

Ok Im getting alittle sick of people chiming in to say "rooster is a good guy cant you just get over it?". I WAS OVER IT! I AM NOT THE ONE WHO REVIVED AND CONTINUED TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE! Badger is not a good kid he is a smart mouthed little punk who who keeps his nose where it doesnt belong. If you guys dont like what I had to say about my experience with rooster all I can say is THE TRUTHS HURTS DOESNT IT? And for anyone who still cant wrap thier mind around what started this, a mistake is something done onces or twice by accident. Rooster lied to me at least 6 seperate times and would still be doing it if I hadnt gotten someone to get my discs from him, and thats not counting the other two people on this board he was jerking around. Even though he made a halfassed attempt to apologize by sending extra discs, he still came back on the board and tried to act like he had done nothing wrong and it was all just a mistake. If it wasnt for people who keep telling me to "get over it" I wouldnt have another damn thing to say about it. I think its very funny that guys like badgerb can tell me to get over it when if the same thing happend to them they would be on here crying thier eyes out about it.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby roadkill » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:20 am

Honestly I think it's time we dropped this subject.

One of the members here failed in completing some trades. The negative feedback was left and fortunately most of those trades were finally completed.

I've always liked DGR's forum because by and large there weren't personal attacks or flaming. Unfortunately it appears this thread has turned into a mudslinging flamefest.

I personally don't have a problem with anyone here and think everyone should feel welcome to express themselves here as long as it is done in good taste. My posts directed at Bagger's comments were meant as humorous ribbing which I believe he walked into.

I think we should move on now and the past three pages should be deleted since most of it had nothing to do with what the thread was designed for.

And Bagger, I hope you continue to participate I'm sure you're a good guy trying to defend your friend that I admit was enduring more personal attacks than he deserved.

Everyone, I would suggest if you need to submit negative feedback do it professionally and refrain from the flaming attacks.
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade