uNicedmeMan wrote:Slight changes for winter.
1x star mako (broke a beat up dx rancho earlier this winter, not making that mistake again)
2x rocs (seasoned and new)
1x glow stalker
1x se leopard
3x pd (seasoned flat pink DGR p, newish green Freak p, green c)
1x champ boss
This has been working out wonderfully. Using the mako in the winter makes me feel confident that if I ever run out of trashed dx rocs, I can find something in premium plastic to get the job done (while I trash up another roc of course).
Soooo, my heavy DF champ boss has been holding me down in the flick department, I can can flick it 350+ feet consistently without too much trouble. It doesn't get toooo much work BH unless I'm trying to get a big skip or cut through some headwind. I have the arm for a warp speed disc (380'ish with PDs) and will be adding one in the spring when I get a bigger bag.
I've used the following warp speeders:
Wraith: 12x star, champ, pro
- Nice and controllable backhand.
- Different plastics yield different results: 12x - speedy and stable, champ - hyzer flippy outta the box, pro - bomber and rolls nicely
- Distance / speed overlaps with PDs
- Too finicky on hard FH shots
Boss: Heavy DH and Pro
- Long and controllable FH
- Perfectly seasoned pro boss is the longest thing I've ever thrown
- Awesome for BH skips, long hyzers and headwinds
- Not very versatile BH or FH. Often times will turn and burn if thrown with too much anny/power
- Have to throw near 100% power BH
- Perfectly seasoned pro bosses get trashed too quickly and are too flippy to be useful.
Drivers I'm Curious About:
PS. The flat max weight DGR PDs are the mega (oYo)'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can continue to get PDs like that in the future. SO money right out of the box.