Texas Collegiate Disc Golf Championships

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Texas Collegiate Disc Golf Championships

Postby zj1002 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

ok so the tournament is still "under construction". but the idea is there. this is simply a feeler thread.

I have slowly been planning a collegiate tournament in Texas. I attend Texas State University and helped found the current club(also the treasurer). The details are still being ironed out, and the tournament wont happen until around august/oct/nov 2011. My goal is to build a major annual collegiate event similar to the NCDGC that has blossomed these past few years.

I am looking for contacts and other collegiate clubs that have been involved in either the NCDGU or other collegiate tournaments. We want ideas, information and really anything we can get on how to make this event the best it can be. This would be a tournament held in central texas(course is decided but wont be named yet), and would be open to any collegiate school willing to make the trip. Ideally we want to really emphasize the texas/southern collegiate clubs, but I am pretty sure we wouldn't be able to host a large event without out of state support.

So If you have ever worked with a collegiate club, attended a collegiate event, or have contact information for interested collegiate clubs/orgs; please contact me here, or at zj1002@txstate.edu

Thanks,
Zach J.
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Re: Texas Collegiate Disc Golf Championships

Postby Iman522 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Love this idea. There is a good chance I will be at Texas A&M in the fall and if that happens I would love to be able to go and compete in this.
Iman522
Noob

Return to Tournaments