Honor Above All documentary film about disc golf

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Honor Above All documentary film about disc golf

Postby JR » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 am

Is viewable for a fee at www.discgolfplanet.tv I had no participation in this so i hope you won't mind the hyping because this time the product is worth it.

Thematically it's set around the President's Cup 2010 at Winthrop Gold course just before USDGC but it ain't a documentary about the event as much as it is about much more important things. Every disc golfer and viewer is going to be a better disc golfer, person and representative to the sport after viewing this. That is why i, as a fellow videographer, want to thank for raising the bar on putting the sport forward to wider audience and servicing the current players and viewers with another approach with such beautiful ideas about the sport and frisbee spirit.

To all those that were involved in making this film, competing and arranging the event i give my sincerest and humblest praise and thank you. I hope as many people as possible are going to see it because it truly is worth the time and money. I hope all the players and the sport are going to benefit and be better from spreading of the ideas put forth in the video. We have some smart players and organizers out there so i seriously suggest everyone to watch the film for yourselves and your benefit and think about what the top players had to say about the sport and the people and behavior in it. We will all benefit from it.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Honor Above All documentary film about disc golf

Postby MrScoopa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Good watch. I hope they make more.
T-SWORD, C-ORC, C-FD, S-TL, C-Roadrunner, Z-Buzz, O-Fuse, M-ION
MrScoopa
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Valkyrie

Postby jaboc83 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Agreed. Very cool to see.
jaboc83
Noob

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Apothecary » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

this vid has my vote for the coveted 'most pretentious name for a golf vid' award.:lol:
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

Return to Video Critique