Postby uNicedmeMan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am

Smoked tofu is teh goodness.
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Re: BBQ

Postby dgdave » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

I pulled some pork last night out of the shoulder strips, and GOOD GOD, it was the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had.

There is some sauce called Sticky Fingers out of SC and the Carolina mustard style is the shit!
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 am

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:I guess I should have specifically said meat. I don't scrutinize my guests either. No need to lecture there VR. You need to lighten up. People do desire my food-greatly in fact. I make side money by catering parties around town here. I also cook for many people with special dietary needs. It's what I've done for most of my working career. I was just making light of my local situation. We all give each other s&%t about things like that round here. It's easy to talk s&^t when you don't know what you're talking about though. Have a sense of humor... :roll:

Sweet technique: say something foolish, get called on it by another user, then backtrack & say it was all a joke, attempting to turn the tables on the other user by begging, "You need to lighten up. Have a sense of humor... :roll:" Good effort, but I call extreme BS.
Last edited by veganray on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 am

i think somebody is just a bit disappointed in yankee candle's new spring line. don't let it get you down, slugger.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 am

Disappointed doesn't even start to describe it. I've been lobbying the folks at Yankee Candle hard - with daily emails & weekly letters - for a new "Hound Dog Anal Gland Juice" scent, but so far no luck. Me = bitter!
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

did you offer to buy in bulk?
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 am

Of course! I offered to buy 500 per month to use as consolation prizes for the pathetic, delusional souls who attempt to verbally spar with me online.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am

odd. most companies would jump at the offer of making hate prizes. did you request a vegan candle? reproducing anal gland juice with some level of authenticity without animal exploitation might be problematic.
jsun3thousand

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 am

My personal brand of veganism applies only dietarily. I happily - and without a shred of guilt - wear wool socks, rabbit fur gloves, & kangaroo soccer boots.

Express away & make a 100% authentic candle; I could give a shit.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

veganray wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:I guess I should have specifically said meat. I don't scrutinize my guests either. No need to lecture there VR. You need to lighten up. People do desire my food-greatly in fact. I make side money by catering parties around town here. I also cook for many people with special dietary needs. It's what I've done for most of my working career. I was just making light of my local situation. We all give each other s&%t about things like that round here. It's easy to talk s&^t when you don't know what you're talking about though. Have a sense of humor... :roll:

Sweet technique: say something foolish, get called on it by another user, then backtrack & say it was all a joke, attempting to turn the tables on the other user by begging, "You need to lighten up. Have a sense of humor... :roll:" Good effort, but I call extreme BS.

It's called a joke asshole. Talk all the shit you want online. You do it to everyone. I guarantee that you wouldn't do it in person. I'll end your bullshit trolling of my post with that.
Challengers-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-Wraiths-Destroyers
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby veganray » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Mixed Bag Madness (via PM) wrote:I have no idea how you extrapolated something negative out of what I posted but I don't appreciate it. It was a joke. It's funny to me and my friends because I'm a chef. You need to back off and bother someone else.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Cool man. My memory is very long. Feelings weren't hurt. I was just calling you out for being a negative whiny bitch with no sense of humor. When I'm in Fredericksburg this year I'll stop by guinea station road and we'll see who the little bitch is then.
Challengers-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-Wraiths-Destroyers
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby biscgolf » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:Cool man. My memory is very long. Feelings weren't hurt. I was just calling you out for being a negative whiny bitch with no sense of humor. When I'm in Fredericksburg this year I'll stop by guinea station road and we'll see who the little bitch is then.

you would think that a turbonegro fan would have a thicker skin...
biscgolf
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: proline leopard

Postby jsun3thousand » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

when talking bbq gets fucking real.
jsun3thousand

Postby JR » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 am

jsun3thousand wrote:when talking bbq gets fucking real.

There's the old saying that suggests avoiding talking politics and religion if you want to avoid a fight. Add relationships and if in America BBQ too apparently. Wow i can hear the knives being sharpened already.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.