Waco Windup

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Waco Windup

Postby jenb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Is anyone here going to the Waco Windup this Saturday. I thought it might be funto say hello.

I'm signed up in Women's Rec division (although I don't show on the PDGA site yet). If some ladies sign up for intermediate, I might ask the TD to switch me to Int Division. Looking at ratings and scores of ladies who have played tournaments at course I've played, I think I might belong in INT or maybe even Advanced, but I'm afraid the gold tees and mandos might add 20 strokes. It's my first tournament so I am super excited! But I don't know what division I belong in yet.
:p
jenb
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: judge

Re: Waco Windup

Postby Leopard » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:17 pm

i'm still on the fence about it. lots of work that could be done during that drive/event :(

for the most part all the ladies group together in Advanced. sometimes there are a couple ladies in Rec, but it's really like the caddies and true novices. the Adv Women's field is basically all Amateur levels.

i don't know whether the husband or wife is TD'ing this one, but half of your TD team is a pro golfer lady :)
they'll take good care of you and ladies get front-of-the-line payout service.

if you're around Austin you should talk to Stef (she'll be playing Adv Women) about the Women Throwing Frisbees group.

Have fun!!
keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Booter » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Ill b out there! I love waco courses. West is much more fun now. The beast,im curious on the changes done to it
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Leopard » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:36 pm

hmm... i might have to designate Booter as my power-of-attorney disc picker :lol:

cuz really... i'd rather drive up, get my haul, and come back to work. or i could get PJ to do it and get my stuff at RRS... :mrgreen:
keltik wrote:I think ZAM had the right idea.
dgdave wrote:Listen to ZAM.
jsun3thousand wrote:zam is already in your pants.
i post things at facebook.com/PostID
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Return to Tournaments