who has cryztal buzzz's?

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

who has cryztal buzzz's?

Postby swel304 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:47 pm

I got a buddy who had his cryztal buzzz stolen and he is quite positive that no other type of buzzz will do so I told him I would find him one. If there is more than one available I can probobly get rid of them also because there are quite a few guys around our course that swear by them.

I ended up with a kc-teebird this weekend and I am liking it so far so I would also be interested in a star or pro teebird in the 165 range if anyone has one to get rid of. Id really like a star in that mint green color that seems so hard to find.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby swel304 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm

I am really wondering, other than the fact that its more transparent, is there any real difference in a cryztal buzzz and any Z buzzz? seems like a gimick to me.

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Jwt4412 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Ziggy has them....
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby black udder » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:04 pm

They're more stable. Not flick/predator stable, just more stable than a normal z buzz.
black udder
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: The one in my hand

Postby domromer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:36 pm

sounds like a wasp
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby black udder » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:17 pm

Not that stable :) I'd say it's something like 10-15g of weight more stable.

Where a 150 valk is flippy, a 167 is stable.

Sort of like that - normal buzz flips when thrown x hard, this one will hold a flat line. It's not like you can throw it into a good headwind and it not flip.
black udder
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: The one in my hand

Postby Rusco » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Check out my site for some sweet pinkish color cystal's. They seem to be the most stable. www.dynamicdiscs.com
Rusco
Noob

Postby OldTyme » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Off topic but it's so cool you're here Rusco.

I've bought a few discs from you before (ebay)

Great seller.
OldTyme
Tree Magnet

Postby jamsisjams » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:23 pm

What are you looking to trade for? I'm not necessarily looking to trade it but I don't throw it right now, so, potentially, I could trade my cryZtal buzzz.
Tsunami-SOLF--JLS-Wasp-Buzzz--Wizard-Whitler

"Hit me with your wisdom, cow."
jamsisjams
1000 Rated Poster

Postby swel304 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:14 am

Ive bought from rusco befor also, great ebay seller.

Thanks to everyone for the offers and whatnot. I ended up purchasing 2 from ziggy sunday nigh and then I was out of town all week so I didnt get a chance to reply all week. As of right now Im not looking for more but that may change. there is one guy in particular in our club that can throw his cryztal buzzz like 275 on a dead straight line so there are alot of others that play that credit it all to the disc. Once they find out I can get more they may want them.

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Amateur » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:42 pm

swel304 wrote:there is one guy in particular in our club that can throw his cryztal buzzz like 275 on a dead straight line so there are alot of others that play that credit it all to the disc. Once they find out I can get more they may want them.

Honestly, that sounds like every X Buzzz I've thrown. If the Cryztal is 1 step more overstable, old boy might be trying to mask some off axis torque.

I still wouldn't mind trying a Cryztal Buzzz, though. Does anyone here throw the FLX and Cryztal Buzzz? The FLX is the most stable Buzzz I have ever had, just wondering how the Cryztal compares.
Amateur
MMMM drop your juicy 'maters in my gaping maw

Favorite Disc: Challenger

Postby swel304 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 pm

maybe I should have noted that he throws it more like a putter than a driver, no runup. Not everyone can throw a mid 275+ on a dead straight line so its pretty impressive for the large amount of rec players in the club. I know I wish I could do it.

anyway I got to get out and throw it a few times. Definitly more stable than all of my x and D buzzz's. I have a flx and an esp buzzz but I cant say I have thrown them a whole lot. Seems pretty comparable stability wise. Maybe a litte faster. IMO from the throws I got off, It seems to have more high speed stability and identical fade to most of the buzzz's I have. Im curious to see how quick that will beat out of it.

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade