Non-Disc Golf Stuff
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
Can someone point me in the direction on a free one that doesn't have limitations?
I downloaded Kyote and 4music, but they keep erroring out pr not opening files.
- DGR Postmaster General
- Posts: 11941
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Central OK
- Favorite Disc: Patriot
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
- Das Boot!
- Posts: 4361
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
- Location: plaztek bins!
- Favorite Disc: square ones
dgdave, try Trader's Little Helper
. It's probably the easiest to use of the free converters. You just drag your flac files into the program, select "Convert encoding format" when prompted, select mp3 as your target format and hit "Convert". I have Windows 7 64 and it runs fine for me.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 pm
- Location: Des Moines, IA
- Favorite Disc: DX Rancho Roc
I like MediaMonkey myself. I use it enough that I paid for it, so I don't know what, if any, limitations the free version might have on conversions, but it should do the deed for ya.
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere.... It looks like a mirac... It's in the chains!
- 2010 DGR Donator
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 pm
- Location: Behind you!
- Favorite Disc: Vector
TLH or dbpoweramp. TLH is free, db is ~20/yr or so.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:54 pm
I wrote one in college. In assembly on a chip that we put in a FLAC recorder.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
- Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth
- Posts: 7642
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:21 pm
- Location: KCMO
- Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 am
- Favorite Disc: Aviar,Wasp,Nuke
Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests