Osama? Usama? Am I missing the point?

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Osama? Usama? Am I missing the point?

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Tue May 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:He dead.

He been dead for years. Biggest media hoax and false flag event so far. Do some research. You'd have to be fockin retarded to believe this shite. It's called pre-election time politics. :lol: Obama is scrambling to say the least. :P
Last edited by Mixed Bag Madness on Wed May 04, 2011 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby Roy » Tue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

election time?
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm

vonDrehle wrote:Was curious so googled. Apparently the FBI has it listed as Usama on their most wanted list so I guess the news stations just running with that. Wonder if the FBI made a type :D.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Arabic translates badly to Romanic-alphabet languages, such as English. As with Kadaffi/Gadaffi/Qadaffi, both are acceptable.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Jesse B 707 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

vonDrehle wrote:I feel as if I should photoshop Osama behind them watching the video as well.

Lol, that pic already looks shooped to me, does it look like a collage to anyone else? No big conspiracy but pic looks like the poster for fast5
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Roy wrote:election time?

Yes election time. If you knew anything about politics you'd realize that this is the time that all of the candidates are thinking about election or re-election. That's why we have this media fiasco going on. Obama is trying to pull his approval rating out of the toilet under this false flag media operation. I'm not going to spell it out any more. Once again do some research. That's why more people in this country need to be educated.
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Postby Flipflat » Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:

Yes election time. If you knew anything about politics you'd realize that this is the time that all of the candidates are thinking about election or re-election. That's why we have this media fiasco going on. Obama is trying to pull his approval rating out of the toilet under this false flag media operation. I'm not going to spell it out any more. Once again do some research. That's why more people in this country need to be educated.

More like he was forced to do it. If he said no to pulling the trigger, then it would have leaked next year. You know this wouldn't have happened if he was just beginning a second term. The dude isn't exactly a fan of spending money on the military.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby Itchy » Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm pretty sure anybody with an opportunity wanted to be the one responsible for killing Bin Laden. He actively hunted him down.

I was kind of surprised he had the military do it instead of CIA though.
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Flipflat wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:

More like he was forced to do it. If he said no to pulling the trigger, then it would have leaked next year. You know this wouldn't have happened if he was just beginning a second term. The dude isn't exactly a fan of spending money on the military.

Totally missing the point. Obama didn't pull any trigger. Bin Laden has been been dead for years. For the last time do some research. Do you actually believe the government who conveniently has no body to back up their claims? They've already been caught trying to put out false photographs to the media on the first night. Wake the fock up. It's called political manipulation. Once again we need to get educated in this country.
Last edited by Mixed Bag Madness on Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Postby Roy » Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Wouldn't this "false flag" be a year early?
Last edited by Roy on Tue May 03, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby vonDrehle » Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm

What are your opinions on Aliens? You thinking it is a Men in Black type situation or more of an X-Files one?
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person

Favorite Disc: River

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Roy wrote:Wouldn't this "false flag" be a year early?

Are you actually retarded or just ignorant? :roll: You obviously have no grasp on politics. Of course the candidates start early you dumb fock. My last post to you. You can't fix stupid obviously. :lol:
Last edited by Mixed Bag Madness on Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue May 03, 2011 10:17 pm

woah this bad boy got crazy.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Parks » Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 am

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:

Are you actually retarded or just ignorant? :roll: You obviously have no grasp on politics. Of course the candidates start early you dumb fuck. My last post to you. You can't fix stupid obviously. :lol:

You are stupid if you do not understand what I am talking about and I will not elaborate obviously!
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Roy » Wed May 04, 2011 5:52 am

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:

Are you actually retarded or just ignorant? :roll: You obviously have no grasp on politics. Of course the candidates start early you dumb fuck. My last post to you. You can't fix stupid obviously. :lol:

Both, obviously. :roll:

Obama created a false flag(?) operation using our own troops to kill an already dead guy? To effect an election that is over a year and a half away? Do us all a favor and elaborate as to how this could make sense to anyone with a fully functioning brain.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby Apothecary » Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:
vonDrehle wrote:I feel as if I should photoshop Osama behind them watching the video as well.

Lol, that pic already looks shooped to me, does it look like a collage to anyone else? No big conspiracy but pic looks like the poster for fast5

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.