Osama? Usama? Am I missing the point?

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Osama? Usama? Am I missing the point?

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 am

Roy wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:
Roy wrote:Wouldn't this "false flag" be a year early?

Are you actually retarded or just ignorant? :roll: You obviously have no grasp on politics. Of course the candidates start early you dumb fock. My last post to you. You can't fix stupid obviously. :lol:

Both, obviously. :roll:

Obama created a false flag(?) operation using our own troops to kill an already dead guy? To effect an election that is over a year and a half away? Do us all a favor and elaborate as to how this could make sense to anyone with a fully functioning brain.

Who says there even was an operation? You obviously believe everything that's force fed to you on the national news word for word. The fact that you don't understand that the candidates are looking towards election or re-election at this time speaks volumes to your political understanding (or in this case extreme lack thereof.) I shouldn't have even got into this discussion last night but I was in the middle of doing some research when I saw this thread. I already know that the average American has no idea what's going on politically. That's why this country is in the shape it's in.Anything else I say in this thread will be a waste of my time. Keep on being a good little sheep in the herd just like they tell you to and I'll keep thinking for myself. :wink:
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby Dig It » Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 am

I am pretty happy this thread turned out this way. Hey MBM, I know you said you wouldn't post in here any more but could you PLEASE post some of the sites where you're doing this "research". I am dying to get a look at them.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby JR » Wed May 04, 2011 11:15 am

Apothecary wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
vonDrehle wrote:I feel as if I should photoshop Osama behind them watching the video as well.

Lol, that pic already looks shooped to me, does it look like a collage to anyone else? No big conspiracy but pic looks like the poster for fast5

ROTFL!!!! That is an absolute classic :-D Thanks for posting this.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Itchy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 am

I know for a fact Chewbacca doesn't have a TS clearance and while I'm pleased to see they sanitized by turning off their computer monitors for the picture, there is a clearly open burn bag in the corner between Biden and Obama. NSA needs to come down on the White House's classified handling procedures! :lol:
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby Leopard » Wed May 04, 2011 11:40 am

Me viewpoint:

- he was dead a long time ago
- any political benefits are just a carrot to those who have to lie (ie, this is above-political in nature)
- this is a pretext to further military action abroad, another false flag here or in EU, and then another ramp of domestic measures

Scary shit.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Sean40474 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Epic thread already...I love it

I'm glad your gone Bin Laden, say hi to Hitler for me bitch.
It's all about discipline and focused practice!

masterbeato wrote:...900 feet, everybody is happy.
Sean40474
Colonel Cleavage

Favorite Disc: PDGazelle/Comet/Pure

Postby Itchy » Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Leopard wrote:Me viewpoint:

- any political benefits are just a carrot to those who have to lie (ie, this is above-political in nature)
- this is a pretext to further military action abroad, another false flag here or in EU, and then another ramp of domestic measures

Scary shit.

I used to think he was dead a long time ago. The dude was on a pretty strict schedule for releasing his hadji videos and then just stopped out of the blue. I thought some random Army artillery or a Navy bomb killed him and his body was buried in some cave and would never be found so in a way to his extremist buddies he'd live forever. But, if an administration comes out and says they got him and have proof then I have to believe it. To fabricate a story of this magnitude would take a lot and if it could be disproved then it would have geopolitical ramifications. I've never been happier to be wrong.

If anything I'd say this sways public opinion to get out of Afghanistan and speed up our withdrawal from Iraq but I think both of those would be bad ideas. Osama was the #1 reason to go into Afghanistan and now that we got him, in Pakistan no less, there's going to be a shift of public opinion on Afghanistan. There's still a lot of other bad guys out there that we need to make sure don't have a place to hide. Yemen, Jordan, Pakistan, Afghanistan... the list goes on. I'd look out for Yemen though, them bitches be shadey.
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby Flipflat » Wed May 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:
Flipflat wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:
Roy wrote:election time?

Yes election time. If you knew anything about politics you'd realize that this is the time that all of the candidates are thinking about election or re-election. That's why we have this media fiasco going on. Obama is trying to pull his approval rating out of the toilet under this false flag media operation. I'm not going to spell it out any more. Once again do some research. That's why more people in this country need to be educated.

More like he was forced to do it. If he said no to pulling the trigger, then it would have leaked next year. You know this wouldn't have happened if he was just beginning a second term. The dude isn't exactly a fan of spending money on the military.

Totally missing the point. Obama didn't pull any trigger. Bin Laden has been been dead for years. For the last time do some research. Do you actually believe the government who conveniently has no body to back up their claims? They've already been caught trying to put out false photographs to the media on the first night. Wake the fock up. It's called political manipulation. Once again we need to get educated in this country.

What's up with the bad mood? We're just talking here. If you're privy to some kewl info, then share it!

Apoth, you actually had a good post, congrats. I lol'd at peewee.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby jubuttib » Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Weird lighting in that room. Some of the people in the back pop out like they were badly photoshopped.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm

it's not the government!

Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Leopard wrote:Me viewpoint:

Scary shit.

Thank you Leopard. :D I'm glad someone else here has a brain and can see the bigger picture. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. :)
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby Leopard » Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm a fuckin genius.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby jsun3thousand » Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 pm

jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

I dont believe this story either.....so im gonna come in here and act a douche to anyone that disagrees :|
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby jsun3thousand » Sun May 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:I dont believe this story either.....so im gonna come in here and act a douche to anyone that disagrees :|

so you're not going to do anything different?
jsun3thousand

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.