Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Do any of you guys sell your dyed discs, maybe on ebay or websites?
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:12 am
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Favorite Disc: The one I just lost.
Last edited by dgdave
on Tue May 10, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
- DGR Postmaster General
- Posts: 12110
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Central OK
- Favorite Disc: GAUGE!
I sell some locally and have had a few requests I've done.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 am
- Location: Clearfield UT
- Favorite Disc: The last one I dyed
I think it's about time some disc golfer started a custom dye business...
- Forward Visualyzer
- Posts: 4464
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
- Favorite Disc: Leo
We will have a section on our site soon for custom dyes. www.xtremeairbrush.com
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:31 am
- Favorite Disc: X Buzzz
I bought a disc from this guy and i have no complaints... i was actually surprised how quickly he got it to me and he does fully custom work.
speaking of which i think i wanna get one with a wheel chair decal on it saying "they see me rolling, they hating" for a new roller disc.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm
- Favorite Disc: 174 flick
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests