Plaing with 2 discs

Sets of drills targeted at developing a full skill sets of shots and mastery of flight characteristics. Players taking part are encouraged to post their experiences and feedback.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Plaing with 2 discs

Postby MikePinchico » Thu May 26, 2011 10:20 am

cjskier wrote:
Furthur wrote:I played Glow last night with nothing but a S PD. I threw it both backhand (RH) and forehand (LH), and had a lot of fun.

Last week my buddy an I played night disc, but neither of us have glow discs. We just grabbed one of the random putters that sit in my basket for anyone to practice(or have for that matter) in all white. I threw an Innova Birdie, which I had never thrown before and my buddy a Magnet. We just used the light from the full moon, no glow. Was fun, and we both came home with the disc.

A side note it was 15 degrees F, coldest I have ever played in and it did not even effect me. Played in a full down winter jacket, lol.

BTW a Birdie is crazy under stable when thrown hard. Was fun to play with, never thrown an under stable putter before.

Which course did you play at, Truckee?
Always looking for Nukes, Gators, Leopards and Banger GT Pro
MikePinchico
Noob

Favorite Disc: Gator

Re: Plaing with 2 discs

Postby CheeseUs052 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Before I read your post, I just saw the title and the first two discs I thought of were my trusty Teebird and my beloved Banger GT, so to see you had the same idea made me laugh!

On topic though, the Teebird would be tough to throw in wind if it's been used and abused, but one that's in good condition, thrown on a hyzer would work well for me...

I've got to say that I would stick with the combo you've got just to practice form, snap, and angles. You can only get better with practice, no matter the discs
If you think... You miss...

Destroyer, Nuke, Teebird, Wraith, Katana, AvengerSS, Hawk, Buzzz, Aviar, Soft Magnet, Banger GT
CheeseUs052
Noob

Favorite Disc: Discraft Banger GT

Previous

Return to Disc Golf Review Training Assignments