bag update. let me know what you think.

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

bag update. let me know what you think.

Postby kadenspop » Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm

so im throwing between 325-375 rhbh MOST of the time, I flail from time to time lol, but i'm really getting the hang of things. The Beato series on youtube was invaluable for helping me get over trying to throw it like a baseball ( crow hop arm straight out ) and really getting good snap on it and spinning off my front foot more then using it to try and push the disc. anyway. i can hyzer up a shot fairly well with my roadrunner, but the majority of the time the only other disc that will do it proper is my sidewinder. everything else seems to want to fall off to the left before it flatens out at the top. not sure why that is. heres my list

champ rhyno (i love this putter when i throw it right) 170
gt banger pro d 174 (straight putts i loooove it, anything that has to break its awful lol)

star roc (just picked it up today, I LOVE THIS DISC ) 173 i think
dx shark 171 and 174 a very love hate relationship with these discs. too much glide most of the time, but i can make it work in some situations.
champ teebird (flat flyer, have to really work to give it a break either way, but it does have a beautiful mild hyzer or anhyzer if i throw it hard enough)
champ roadrunner (very fun to throw 2nd best distance of my discs, tied with my valk) 168
champ valk ( go to shot. will always go where i throw it, even if its almost dead straight no matter what i do to it) 171
star sl (my favorite FH disc and for anything under 15ft high) 168
star teerex (i found this, it doesnt like me very much yet, but i havnt really gotten to play around with it to see if i can make it work for me )
star sidewinder (best distance, best shot line, best workablility, fh always rolls on me)

i gave my dx leopard to a buddy who is learning too and is pretty broke, and i hated that disc. no matter how i threw it, it wanted to anheizer like a MF'er

im debating on trying out an SS surge or pred from discraft out, if this teerex doesnt end up working out for me, and i kind of want to trade out one of my sharks for something else, but im not quite sure what. something in the 6-7-8 speed to compliment the teebird from long fairway shots. oh and i want another putter. im thinking a something REALLY soft. my banger is hard as rock, the rhyno is alot softer, but i felt a really soft like butter disc a few days ago that when i threw was floopy and flat and sucked itself into the chains. it was pretty sexy.
kadenspop
Noob

Favorite Disc: S-SL 168 (?)

Re: bag update. let me know what you think.

Postby kadenspop » Fri May 27, 2011 9:26 pm

no one has any input? suggestions? anything i might try out givin the examples of what i have been throwing?
kadenspop
Noob

Favorite Disc: S-SL 168 (?)

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion