I would like to politely discuss discspeed's disc mod

Rules Discussion and General PDGA discussion.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: I would like to politely discuss discspeed's disc mod

Postby JR » Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 am

I'm blindly obedient and behead and vivisect drug dealers passing by because it's all about being conformist and working out because i'm naturally athletic. Welcome to non free thinking Finland :-D

This is a joke catering for jsun and rusch_bag combining two old classic DGR jokes. For those that don't know what i'm talking about.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby JR » Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 am

Back to business after the gallows humor bit. I said welcome there so i complied respectfully to the name of this thread.

Sometimes it is telling to see what people don't speak of instead of what they do. I mean Apoth did not touch the term respect i brought up in my earlier post in this thread with a pole. Or integrity in another thread. Very Freudian avoiding issues if you ask me.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Dogma » Sun May 29, 2011 11:35 am

Apothecary wrote:its not me you should be concerned with. its the rules... i know and respect the rules and the game.

Apothecary wrote: i dont follow rules or laws that conflict with my moral compass.

Hypocrite.
Dogma
2009 DGR Donator

Postby Apothecary » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

JR wrote:Back to business after the gallows humor bit. I said welcome there so i complied respectfully to the name of this thread.

Sometimes it is telling to see what people don't speak of instead of what they do. I mean Apoth did not touch the term respect i brought up in my earlier post in this thread with a pole. Or integrity in another thread. Very Freudian avoiding issues if you ask me.

respect isnt the topic of conversation in this thread. if youd like to talk about respect, please take that convo to its own thread. i will address any and all issues you have there.

and re: my "Freudian" behavior...

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

Postby Flipflat » Sun May 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Dogma wrote:
Apothecary wrote:its not me you should be concerned with. its the rules... i know and respect the rules and the game.

Apothecary wrote: i dont follow rules or laws that conflict with my moral compass.

Hypocrite.

:lol:
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby Apothecary » Sun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

for the record, none of the rules of disc golf conflict with my moral compass.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Postby Frank Delicious » Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Dogma wrote:

Hypocrite.

oh hey Dogma
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Dogma » Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Apothecary wrote:for the record, none of the rules of disc golf conflict with my moral compass.

For the record, you're not a hypocrite for liking the rules of disc golf. You're a hypocrite for thinking that you have the right to follow or not follow rules based on your own personal "moral compass," while at the same time telling other people that they should follow the rules as they are written, and NOT interpret them for themselves.

I guess you're just more equal than the rest of us.
Dogma
2009 DGR Donator

Postby Dogma » Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:oh hey Dogma

Howdy, Frank. :D
Dogma
2009 DGR Donator

Postby JR » Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 am

It would be an endless swamp discussing the worth of the moral compass of Apoth to the world or solving every day problems because there so widely differing views on that. And it ain't a use of my time that is productive it's not like i think Apoth would benefit from it. He's generally not smart enough to appreciate what ihave to say to him so i won't bother. No need for another thread because i'm done i've said my piece.

I still find it telling that Apoth still keeps on running away hiding behind the excuses. Like this is not the thread. We at DGR go off topic in threads all the time. Weak. Something i've grown accustomed to from humanity in general and Apoth specifically more often than the average Joe. We all do it sometimes some more than others.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Apothecary » Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 am

jr you really suck at trolling.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Postby JR » Mon May 30, 2011 10:32 am

That is correct if i've understood what the definition of trolling is. I don't think stating facts belongs in trolling. Thus i would suck at trolling if i had tried to do that in this thread. It is sad that you think i tried. And a reason why there is a reason to save my time. No need to feed you good advice when it doesn't compute in your head.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Apothecary » Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 am

Dogma wrote:
Apothecary wrote:for the record, none of the rules of disc golf conflict with my moral compass.

For the record, you're not a hypocrite for liking the rules of disc golf. You're a hypocrite for thinking that you have the right to follow or not follow rules based on your own personal "moral compass," while at the same time telling other people that they should follow the rules as they are written, and NOT interpret them for themselves.

wow. thats really deep.

wait are we talking about the rules of disc golf or the rules and laws that govern society? because those are two different breeds of feces-flinging monkeys.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Postby JR » Mon May 30, 2011 10:46 am

Apothecary wrote:
Dogma wrote:

wow. thats really deep.

wait are we talking about the rules of disc golf or the rules and laws that govern society? because those are two different breeds of feces-flinging monkeys.

Ahh Freud or Apoth is just trolling for attention.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby isobar » Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 am

My opinion on this topic is quite simple really,

If you look at a baseball glove, when you get it, most the time you rub oil on it, put a baseball in the pocket, fold it closed and tie it together and either let it sit that way for a few days, or throw it in the oven at a very low temperature to mold it into the shape of a baseball.

Sure, if you play enough catch, the glove will turn into the shape naturally, but all you are doing is speeding up the process. I don't know the offical rules of baseball, but i'm sure there are some rules about not altering the gloves as well, and this is a very common practice.

So yes, I know we aren't talking about baseball, but it's the same kind of concept, you are just using alternative methods of achieving natural results.
isobar
Noob

Favorite Disc: Surge

PreviousNext

Return to Rules Discussion