Looking for some tips

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Looking for some tips

Postby veganray » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I will share with you the #1 tip for improving your disc golf game:

DON'T ACCEPT (AND, IN PARTICULAR, DON'T SOLICIT) ADVICE ON YOUR GAME FROM ANONYMOUS SCHMUCKS ON THE INNERWEBZ!!!!!
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: Looking for some tips

Postby Triton » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

veganray wrote:I will share with you the #1 tip for improving your disc golf game:

DON'T ACCEPT (AND, IN PARTICULAR, DON'T SOLICIT) ADVICE ON YOUR GAME FROM ANONYMOUS SCHMUCKS ON THE INNERWEBZ!!!!!

Does that include your advice?? lol

I will say that I have taken the advice on here from some who seem to have a pretty solid background in the game and have enough experience to help point out major fundamental flaws in people's forms. The advice given to me so far, whether it's all the best advice or not, has definitely helped me and I'm grateful for those who have gone out of there way to take the time to look at my video and point out things that I might not see based on my lack of experience.

That being said, I know I still have my work cut out for me in terms of getting to where I want to be ultimately in my game, and I plan on putting up another video to show my "progress" but that might not be for a while. That will probably be when I feel like I've worked on all the things I need to work on and I need another assessment of my form.
Destroyer, Tern, PD,XXX, Tee Bird, Roc, Judge
Triton
Noob

Previous

Return to Video Critique