Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Negative Feedback List

Postby peppermack » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 am

Dave has Just recently started a new Job as well so he may be so busy that he has not had time to do anything at all. I know that there have been tornadoes in that are of Oklahoma as well so it is even possible that his power/internet/cell phone is not working as well. I also second that Dave is not going to fuck anyone over on here, it must be something beyond his control. I hope everything is ok?
S PD, Firebird, KC Pro/Champ Gazelle, Buzz, Rhyno, ESP Drone, Ion
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby peppermack » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am

What discs does he owe ya? If it is any vibram putters I will gladly send you something from my stock to cover for him?
S PD, Firebird, KC Pro/Champ Gazelle, Buzz, Rhyno, ESP Drone, Ion
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby BLURR » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 pm

peppermack wrote:Dave has Just recently started a new Job as well so he may be so busy that he has not had time to do anything at all. I know that there have been tornadoes in that are of Oklahoma as well so it is even possible that his power/internet/cell phone is not working as well. I also second that Dave is not going to fuck anyone over on here, it must be something beyond his control. I hope everything is ok?

I just hope nothing drastic has happened to him and/or his family. Every dealing I have ever had with Dave has been top notch. But...hopefully posting this will get to him in some shape or form.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby LADG Jones » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

BLURR wrote:
peppermack wrote:Dave has Just recently started a new Job as well so he may be so busy that he has not had time to do anything at all. I know that there have been tornadoes in that are of Oklahoma as well so it is even possible that his power/internet/cell phone is not working as well. I also second that Dave is not going to fuck anyone over on here, it must be something beyond his control. I hope everything is ok?

I just hope nothing drastic has happened to him and/or his family. Every dealing I have ever had with Dave has been top notch. But...hopefully posting this will get to him in some shape or form.

I live in the same town as Dave and it's very likely that he just got his power back on today. They weren't tornadoes, but 85 MPH straight winds fucked our town up BAD. I don't personally know Dave but have seen him around on the courses and have never heard anything but good things about the man. That's all I really have to offer on this matter.
11x FIREBIRDS - KC PRO TEEBIRDS - VISIONS - RIVERS - WRAITHS - FR BOSS - PRO LINE MONSTER
BUZZZ - VECTOR - CORE
WIZARD - WIZARD- AND UH... WIZARD

Brand loyalty is ridiculous.
LADG Jones
Noob

Favorite Disc: Opto Vision

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Leaving some negative feedback for myself. I have been stupid busy with work and have failed to ship some discs out to jmoody. He is understanding of the problem but I feel this is warranted.
Force/Tracker/Hornet/Buzzz/Comet/Zone/Challenger
Robin Hood
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Pwingles » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Last edited by Pwingles on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Postby Apothecary » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 pm

oh youre getting banned.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

Re: Problem with newyorkmike

Postby Cyclone2 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Cyclone2 wrote:I really don't like giving negative feedback, but here it goes...

The short of my story: I purchased a disc lot from newyorkmike about a month ago. The deal went down fine... his communication was a little slow, but not too worrying. When the discs got here, everything was fine except for two things:

- a disc he listed as new 174g 10x Eagle was actually a 166g X-Out
- a discs he had listed as new was definitely 8/10 or worse (I believe it was an ESP Flash)

I contacted him immediately and he got back to me after a couple days. I agreed to send the 2 discs back and he would replace them as described.

It has been a couple weeks and I have tried to contact him 5+ times with no response.
I'd like to get some type of response and a partial refund or the discs I'm owed

Made contact with him on dgcr...
Still no discs. He claimed to ship 3+ times, but i am still 2 discs shy of our deal.
Cyclone2
Noob

Favorite Disc: Cyclone2

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I sent you a PM awhile ago saying the disc got returned and I resent it.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Pwingles » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:I sent you a PM awhile ago saying the disc got returned and I resent it.

its not in my inbox, i couldve mistakenly deleted it or something, but obviously i never read it. Like i said, i havent ever heard of anything negative about you as a trader/buyer/seller so I was mostly confused, but this clears it up. So ill take your word for it and I apologize for the feedback, if i cant edit it then maybe you or another mod could just delete it all.
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Postby Frank Delicious » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm

that is odd, yeah it got returned b/c my chicken scratch zip code got misread. Glad it got to you the second time though.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby cefrolfer » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Leaving some negative feedback for dgfanatic7.

We agreed on a deal which was, I give him a discraft hat and pro d magnet for his esp meteor and 6 bucks. All go smoothly at first. But then I get the meteor and there is no 6 dollars. I messaged him about it and he responded and said he will send it the next day. 2 weeks later and after several messages with no response from him there is no 6 bucks.
cefrolfer
Noob

Postby dgdave » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know Blurrs package is sent and he has all tracking info. Life imploded around here so I've been unavailable.

BTW, BLURR is a great trader.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby holyschemp » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Negative feedback for LADG Jones.

I am hoping this feedback is temporary and can be removed soon because my first trade with LADG Jones went superb and he also seems to have a great track record on here. Originally, the idea was I'd ship him a 11x KC Pro Teebird, 11x KC Pro Eagle, and 11x Eagle for cash and a Flow. He sent the cash promptly, I sent the package, and he was supposed to send the flow after the tournament. I had some contact with him suggesting that he had lost the flow he was gonna send and had instead sent a pretty new one, but it has been 2+ weeks and it hasn't come. I've tried to get ahold of him a few times and neither my message or phone text message has received a reply. I don't know if everythings okay with him as it doesnt seem like he has logged back on in a while. I have absolutely no problem being patient and if this is just due to life-got-hell circumstances, I will remove this upon receiving the flow or some form of compensation.

Dgdave, I think you guys know each other, so also feel free to let me know if he's dealing with hard shit that preventing disc golf stuff right now.
holyschemp
Tree Magnet

Postby Pat » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm

holyschemp wrote:Negative feedback for LADG Jones.

I am hoping this feedback is temporary and can be removed soon because my first trade with LADG Jones went superb and he also seems to have a great track record on here. Originally, the idea was I'd ship him a 11x KC Pro Teebird, 11x KC Pro Eagle, and 11x Eagle for cash and a Flow. He sent the cash promptly, I sent the package, and he was supposed to send the flow after the tournament. I had some contact with him suggesting that he had lost the flow he was gonna send and had instead sent a pretty new one, but it has been 2+ weeks and it hasn't come. I've tried to get ahold of him a few times and neither my message or phone text message has received a reply. I don't know if everythings okay with him as it doesnt seem like he has logged back on in a while. I have absolutely no problem being patient and if this is just due to life-got-hell circumstances, I will remove this upon receiving the flow or some form of compensation.

Dgdave, I think you guys know each other, so also feel free to let me know if he's dealing with hard shit that preventing disc golf stuff right now.

Him and I agreed to trade about 3 weeks, after about a week of nothing in the mail, he shot me a message saying there was a death in the family and he will be sending the disc out soon. I still havent recieved anything from him.
Keep on Chooglin'
Pat
1000 Rated Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade