My bag. (Suggestions wanted)

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

My bag. (Suggestions wanted)

Postby nothaz » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Control Driver
Z Stalker

Distance Driver
ESP Surge

Understable Driver
Z Avenger SS

Moderately Overstable Driver
ESP Surge

Very Overstable Driver
Champ Firebird

Mids:
Pro-D Buzzz
FLX Buzzz
FLX Drone
Z Wasp

Putters:
S Wizard
Last edited by nothaz on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.
chronicatm(DGCR FORUMS) wrote:the only person that deserves to be hit with a disc is frank delicious imo

Frank Delicious wrote:Welcome brother bear.
You feel generous to your enemies and handicap your deadly claws. You are now Evander Bearifield
nothaz
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Soft Wizard

Re: My bag. (Suggestions wanted)

Postby Hyzerline49 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 pm

i have personally never thrown a QKII, i am currently using a beat pro line hurricane and a chewed x avenger for turnovers. if you would like something flippy out of the box, i would recommend an avenger ss or a roadrunner. as for the stalker, i think it could have a permanent spot in your bag as an extension to your midranges, and for deadstraight drives. i also liked to hyzerflip mine for a nice gradual and smooth hyzer. the wasp is a great midrange, and i love mine to death. if you feel that you have a large gap between your buzzz and drone, then i would highly recommend that you put one in your bag
Forces - Orcs - Banshees - Eagles - Wasps - Rocs - Zones - Wizards
Hyzerline49
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Ching Roc

Postby nothaz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

I was given a used Comet, and I like it too. I don't know if I need it though. =P

The QKII is weeeeeird. I think i'll look into the Avenger SS. Been wanting one since my brother showed me the one he has.

Surge, Firebird, Avenger SS, Stalker, Buzzz, Drone, Wasp, Wizard. <---Going to try it out.
chronicatm(DGCR FORUMS) wrote:the only person that deserves to be hit with a disc is frank delicious imo

You feel generous to your enemies and handicap your deadly claws. You are now Evander Bearifield
nothaz
Tree Magnet

Postby MDP » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Vision would work in that understable driver slot as well.

The Comet is going to hold an anhyzer better than your Buzzzes so that might not be a bad one to put in. If you flick your midranges a lot it might not be as necessary, but there are lines that are easier to hit with a BHRH anhyzer than with a flick.

You may try adding a stable/control workhorse driver like a PD or an Orion LF to the mix. They're not as fast as the newer high speed stuff, but they're much more consistant and controllable.
PD2 | DD | PD | TD | MD2 | P2 | P1
MDP
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby nothaz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll look into the Vision, though i'm really liking the Avenger SS. Borrowed my brother's and took it out to a field today; liked how it flew.

I do flick my Drone a bit, but I'll try out the comet a bit before deciding if it'll stay. The only issue i'm seeing is i'm getting a lot of molds into my bag, and i'm thinking perhaps I might want to cut back a bit.

Well I better just list all the discs I currently own and see if I can save a few bucks by working in something...Did a few trades so i'll edit my first post.

nothaz
Tree Magnet

Postby nothaz » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Ended up buying a vision and losing it.

Got an avengerSS and it works well.

Currently using Firebird, Surge, AvenSS, Stalker, Drone, Wasp, Buzz, Wizard.

Going to start playing more soon, any tips or have I reached a good bag?

nothaz
Tree Magnet

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion