R/C Trucks/Cars

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

R/C Trucks/Cars

Postby Solty » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Any r/c fans out there? im looking for a SC electric.....2wd or 4x4..doesnt matter

lmk
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Re: R/C Trucks/Cars

Postby Lithicon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 am

Heh, I don't have anything like that. Been trying to get rid of some, nothing you're interested in though. I really wish I could sell these. If you know anyone that wants them I'll gladly sell them.

Completely customized reworked from the chassis up T-Maxx.
Just minus shocks, I sold those and the engine I had on it. I put my 2.5 back on.
Full Roll cage extended chassis by Rc- Solutions, called Cybermaxx chassis.
Rpm A-arms, machined diff locks, Mip CVD's. But have to run standard axles in the center because of the extended chassis. Had piggy back racing shocks, with a .18 racing engine. But, it was all for power, never raced this truck. Although it was better balanced due to the chassis, but weighed a lot. Could easily be raced if you wanted to use it for that. Also, the bulk heads are RC-Solutions, the suspension pins are hardened piano string. Life time warranty never to bend from Rc-Solutions. Reverse lock out, but still two speed I think. Not sure if I changed it over to single speed, don't think so. I'll start out at $500, includes an older radio I had on it. Before the spread spectrum stuff. Still a good radio. Just minus shocks, I don't have any to put on it.

I also have a Micro Rs4, complete rebuilt chassis, carbon fiber and alumnum parts. The front diff was replaced with one that has a one way bearing for better turning and over all handling. Works very well. Chassis, two bodies(lamborghini murcielago, Dodge Viper), few stock motors, one set of aluminum wheels. Lots of replacment stock wheels(4-6 sets) and some extra tires. Few extra belts and lots of extras. No radio, but I'll take $150 for it without a radio.
Predator - OLF - Cyclone
Roc Kool-Aid
Dart
------------------
Lithicon
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Dart

Postby Solty » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 am

I have a tmaxx as well but i want some of the lipo powered vehicles. Supposely they are making a new carpet track 10 minutes away...so it's peaked my interest.
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Lithicon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 am

Nice, just incase you know someone interested in purchasing them. I know you weren't.
Predator - OLF - Cyclone
Roc Kool-Aid
Dart
------------------
Lithicon
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Dart

Return to Garage Sale