Video clips by jr, lcgm8, mafa and others

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Video clips by jr, lcgm8, mafa and others

Postby lcgm8 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 am

JR wrote:
Mixed Bag Madness wrote:

Was there an on screen error on hole #10? Nikko parks the hole and then it says he made bogey? BTW if Villo quit missing 20 footers he'd probably have this tournament in the bag already. :|

I think that in the second throw from Nikko that was shown the disc is at a different spot to where it landed in the drive. I think Nikkos birdie putt spat out and rolled far downhill and he didn't make the par save. I think metal was involved in each of the final three throws. I haven't checked the vids but that's what i think is what happened.

Iisi84 said correct on youtube. I remember I got it all right in editing. Just a minor crash screwed previously done work. It was one group of copied text on timeline that was corrupted. I thought i fixed it all.
That green on hole 10 has seen many possible birdies turned into bogeys but not this time. And even Tali' s scoring has been ok after first round. JR's current footage is like nitro or something easily exploding. That causes 5x more work and I have to push programs limits. Just gotta slow down editing a bit more.
lcgm8
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Nate was getting a little pissy wasn't he. :lol:
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Omega SS

Postby lcgm8 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

Not much. I could have cut out that one part. But it was first time he showed that kind of reaction in front of camera. This year all US players were really on the game. Two years back Nate and Ave were more like having fun on the course. This time they were serious. Tali' s course does not forgive any mistakes. If you throw two bad shots in a row like Nate did, you are probably losing to the others.
lcgm8
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Dig It » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 am

Thanks again for all the hard work you guys do. Love watching your videos.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby JR » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

TO 2011 round 3 part 1 with Lizotte, McBeth, McCabe and Leiviska:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lcgm8#p/u/0/5q6hWtkgRcw
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby lcgm8 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am

TO 2011 round 3 part 1
Sorry I' m misusing youtube. Another error on Part 1 in time 7 :41. Wrong name.

TO 2011 round 3 part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SYYnEi_JM

I hope there's no errors. On hole 11 we all three had good footage's. Finally a positive problem :mrgreen: .
lcgm8
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 am

When the memory card fritzed in the EO i switched to Verbatim memory card. I know whose memory cards i won't be buying in the future any more :twisted: So i hope the last rounds of the EO are faster and easier to process.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Wyno » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

Mixed Bag Madness wrote:
Steady 26542 wrote:What about Nate's putt at 6:45?? :shock:

To say that he was absolutely robbed is an understatement. As Climo would say, "it was perfect-right in the heart of the chains." :|

That's just not true. The disc has lost all speed when it reaches the basket, not enough energy left to deflect the chains. That's thrower error.
What amazed me is how much he (at least seemingly) let it influence him. To me it looks like he lost focus for the rest of the round.
Mark Ellis wrote:Most sins can be erased with a blunt edged disc.

PD, Vector, Axis, Ion, Anode. XL, Comet
Wyno
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: MVP Ion

Postby JR » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm

That is not what i see. The chains are bent nicely and i can't use audio now iy check the sound but to me it looked like the disc touched the pole so it is deep enough in the basket. I say robbery.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby rehder » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 am

Yes, he clearly parts the chains, strikes the pole and then has a very unfortunate bounce on the rim of the basket.

Those are the worst putts. Its so difficult to keep your mental game going when you miss one of those, because you feel there is NOTHING you can do better to make the putt. Clearly you just have to let go of the very bad luck that happens every once in while, but thats easier said than done.
Z-Pred, Z-Force, Destroyer, (M,S,Q)OLF, Roc, Wizard&VP
rehder
1000 Rated Poster

Postby JR » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 pm

JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby JR » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 am

JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Steady 26542 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Very nice! Well done guys! Beautiful course. Like Cale said, lots of OB and difficult slopes. I'd love to play there!
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Omega SS

Postby Star Shark » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Once again, killer work from the Scandinavian Video Mafia. Thanks, guys.
-- Star Shark
Star Shark
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Ghost, Patriot, SL

Postby JR » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 am

Thanks guys. I misspoke somewhat in the interview with Paul McBeth so it will be in the extras of the hard copy. It didn't suit the flow of the video so lcgm8 used the interview of Cale instead. This is not meant to slight Paul in any way.

Next to something completely different. And larger than a Euro tour event.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

PreviousNext

Return to Video Critique