News' le Bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

News' le Bag

Postby new013 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

I've reached a point in my game where I want to start playing tourneys and local singles. I think I have a solid set up locked in that I can move forward with and I just wanted to come on here and get some feedback. I throw RHBH predominately, FH on occasion. I've dropped all my higher speed stuff for now.

Disc/Weight/D on course - Description

CE Eagle/172/345 - Straight shooter with low fade, use it for low & long control shots
Champ TL/167/360 - Newish with good fade like a Tbird, Max D disc, use it mainly for more open holes or where I need predictable fade
Champ TL/172/350 - Nicely beat in with a bit of fade, slightly understable, main woods driver/control shots, hyzer flips/S shots

Champ Banshee/172/330 - Really beaten in, utility disc, use it mainly for FH's, thumbers and get out of trouble situations, use it in place of an OS mid

C MD2/176/330 - Nicely beat in, hyzers, straight shots that won't turnover, anny's that flatten out and go straight, I love this disc.. it has so many uses
Star Mako/180/335 - Beat in, annys, hyzer flips that go straight for controlled D, approaches

Pro Pig/171/300 - Beat in, windy putter, approaches/upshots, flex shots near the basket, open drives where I want predictable fade
R-Pro Pig/175/290 - Beat in, OS driver in the woods, long hyzer approaches, FH rollers, short flicks, basically takes the beatings instead of my Pro Pig
M Ion/166/300 - Brand New, main putter, short straight drives, not sure where it fits in outside of putting yet, but I love it as a putter

When I play longer courses I might throw in my Champ Wraith and Champ Archon but for now they are out of the bag.
"F*ck... here comes that guy New013."
new013
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TL

Re: News' le Bag

Postby money 21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm

looks good.
similar concept to my bag. your double partner will like you as you will be in the fairway alot. pick up another banshee they will lose stability all at once some time so you alway want a new one on hand.
Summit, money, vp, flying squirrel, ibex, obex, sharp shooter #2, trak, ascent, seacert weapon, vulture, unlace, lace, olace, solace, Prometheus
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Z XS

Re: News' le Bag

Postby new013 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm

yea i played ball golf in high school and my coach beat in the idea of staying in the fairway, so i kinda put that to my approach to disc golf.

as far as the banshee, i've actually been thinking about that; the one i have is super beat in and getting to a point where i like it more for FH's but less and less for BH's and other shots.
"F*ck... here comes that guy New013."
new013
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TL

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion