Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Negative Feedback List

Postby BLURR » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm

dgdave wrote:Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know Blurrs package is sent and he has all tracking info. Life imploded around here so I've been unavailable.

BTW, BLURR is a great trader.

Yes...Dave has taken care of everything. We are all square now. Don't let this detract from trading with Dave. He has always been top notch. Life happens.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby dgdave » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am

Dgdave, I think you guys know each other, so also feel free to let me know if he's dealing with hard shit that preventing disc golf stuff right now.

I have no clue who he is. He lives in the same town as me, but know idea of him IRL
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 am

I don't know about this dgdave guy, he's got beady eyes.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Timko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

And a funny hat.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Postby LaForce » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 am

DO NOT DEAL WITH JEREMY ROBINSON OF HOME, PA. CURRENT USER NAME Jhdr.

So I made the mistake of dealing with a new user here on the board and got burnt. First time I've been had on DGR.

We agreed to a deal here and handled most communication via text. Everything seems good.

A week goes by and no word so I drop him a line to get an update. He still hadn't shipped but was very happy with the discs he received. He said he was gonna get them right out.

I still have not received any discs. He claims to have sent them. He claims to have gone to the post office to check into it multiple times.

He then says it would be easier if he just pays me $. OK fine, send me some paypal funds. Not.

To this point I have given him the benefit of the doubt. Ive been very patient with him but I'm done with it.

If you deal with new users on the board, make them ship first. Something I've done in the past and it has worked well. Not sure why I didn't this time.
LaForce
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Ching Roc

Postby Hyzerline49 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

just got some rocs from ferretdance that were described as 6/10 and 5/10. he also considered them flippy and "well loved"
when i got them in the mail yesterday i found two 8/10 rocs with only a few nicks out of the edge. he shipped fast and was a breeze to deal with, but his description wasn't even close.
Forces - Orcs - Banshees - Eagles - Wasps - Rocs - Zones - Wizards
Hyzerline49
Tree Magnet

Postby Booter » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:59 am

Maybe he was being conservative in his ratings. Have u talked to him before posting this negative feedback?
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Hyzerline49 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 am

Booter wrote:Maybe he was being conservative in his ratings. Have u talked to him before posting this negative feedback?

yeah i sent him a pm. i told him that i appreaciated his quick shipping and ease of business, but that his description of the rocs was entirely off target. i threw the rocs and they flew like they were damn close to brand new...
Forces - Orcs - Banshees - Eagles - Wasps - Rocs - Zones - Wizards
Hyzerline49
Tree Magnet

Postby veganray » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am

I asked ferretdance for change. I gave him a twenty & he gave me 15 ones, 2 fives, & a ten. I'm pissed.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby ferretdance03 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Hyzerline49 wrote:
Booter wrote:Maybe he was being conservative in his ratings. Have u talked to him before posting this negative feedback?

yeah i sent him a pm. i told him that i appreaciated his quick shipping and ease of business, but that his description of the rocs was entirely off target. i threw the rocs and they flew like they were damn close to brand new...

Hmmm I never got a pm.

I guess I'm a little too conservative on my ratings, but I definitely would never consider them 8/10. Ever. I carried both of those Rocs in my bag at different times in the "straight/slightly flippy" spot. Apparently we have different opinions on disc wear and flippiness. My apologies.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby elnino » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Trey133

okay so this is the second time i have had to leave negative feedback for this guy.

I bought a disc on the 6th! so finally 10 days after i bought it. He says he moved. fine whatever! he said he was shipping with extra disc. okay cool stuff happens. but now it has been another 11 days and still no plastic.

I don't hound people for plastic and if you mess up i'm fine with it. two weeks wait is no big deal for a trade but if you are selling u need to get it in the mail within a week.

I think the price was too good to be true and i'm calling you bad trader and asking people to send me your real name and address via PM.

thanks and please avoid this trader at all costs.
Positive feedback 56 Trade
Destroyer=Firebird=Striker=Roc=Wizard
elnino
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird/wizard

Postby Trey133 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 pm

The price isn't too good to be true. Promise.

The comet is coming your way and should've arrived today (with an extra ESP comet for your wait) since you're only in VA. I'd recommend checking today or tommorow if its not there.

Trey Williams is my name. Pm me instead of others if you want my address. I'd be happy to oblige.
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi
Discmania Golf Discs: Reinvent your game.
Trey133
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby elnino » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:15 pm

what date did it ship?
Positive feedback 56 Trade
Destroyer=Firebird=Striker=Roc=Wizard
elnino
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird/wizard

Postby Trey133 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Monday on my very first lunch break :) at my new job

If you want to ask more questions, pm me please, ill give you my number and we can talk. I don't have internet till next weekend. So I'm doing this on my phone.
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi
Discmania Golf Discs: Reinvent your game.
Trey133
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby Prerube » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Hyzerline49 wrote:just got some rocs from ferretdance that were described as 6/10 and 5/10. he also considered them flippy and "well loved"
when i got them in the mail yesterday i found two 8/10 rocs with only a few nicks out of the edge. he shipped fast and was a breeze to deal with, but his description wasn't even close.

worst negative feedback ever :roll:
Prerube
Ruby's Pimp-ass shirt revival

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade