Steady Ed custom art set of discs $200 obo

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Steady Ed custom art set of discs $200 obo

Postby deadbody » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 am

Copying this post from DGCR :) I know I have no trade refs on here, but I have good feedback on DGCR and cash will send first. Same username over there.

So what you see here is a set of 2 discs, these were custom ordered by Steady Ed, with art from a friend of his. You'll recognize the art on one of the pair is the same as on his memorial discs. These are in perfect condition, on APX discs.

Here is the e-mail I got from DGA when I e-mailed them for info about the discs.

Hello Garrett,

Thanks for contacting us with your question. Those discs were created by Ed with artwork from a close friend of his. He had Discraft make them for him and he'd take them to tournaments to sign and sell. Odds are that those were purchased after his death, since there are no signatures on them. I'm not sure exactly how many sets were made....perhaps 500 sets. This were the only two stamps available in the set. They are fairly rare.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Scott Keasey
General Manager

DGA, Inc.
2608 San Juan Road
Aromas, CA 95004

So there are at most 500 sets of these. This pair has no ink and is pristine.

I'd like to get $200 for the pair shipped with delivery confirmation, but if you don't think that is fair, make me an offer.

APX dude by deadbody55421, on Flickr
deadbody
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: Steady Ed custom art set of discs $200 obo

Postby deadbody » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 am

It's friday, people got paid today, take advantage of that to get this super rare set of discs.

Make me an offer.
deadbody
Noob

Postby deadbody » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:58 am

Payday, take advantage of that to get this super rare set of discs.

Make me an offer, I'd like to see these go to a good home instead of sitting on top of my china hutch
deadbody
Noob

Postby sneakshadow » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

hello i would like to see the picture send me lawrencecroberts@gmail.com or here
sneakshadow
Noob

Favorite Disc: boss

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade