Thank you for choosing to participate in this brief survey. For research purposes please list your age and gender in the space provided below. Listed below are 10 questions, please fill out as many as you like but please fill out at least five. Thank you again for your participation.
Age: 29_________________________ Gender: _Caveman______
1. What is the favorite/most important part of your grill?
The look. style is everything. charcoal is gonna cook the same.
2. Where do you typically use a grill?
3. How often do you grill? (Once a week, once a month, etc.)
4. What is your least favorite part of the grill?
emptying the charcoal in my neighbors yard
5. How much would you be willing to pay for your dream grill?
unless it was directly hooked up to my gas line in my house. (so sweet,recommend this) i would pay 80 for a good charcoal grill
6. What is your preferred heat source? (Charcoal, wood, etc.)
see above. charcoal tastes better but mainlining feels better
7. How many people do you typically grill for?
8. Describe an idea you have to make a grill better.
make it dispose of the charcoal dust.
9. What type of grill do you prefer? (Car camping, backyard , etc.)
10. Please list any other information you feel is pertinent to this survey.[/quote]
the type of charcoal is way more important than the type of grill.