Richmond Va Area "Did you lose a disc"?

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Richmond Va Area "Did you lose a disc"?

Postby biscgolf » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

i don't know quezzy and he definitely comes across poorly on the web but he has returned an assload of discs to people in richmond. no need to jump on me, my work is done here.
biscgolf
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: proline leopard

Postby dstearns5 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Unemployed for two years? I find that shocking, considering how well you handle yourself on the web.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: CE TL

Postby veganray » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm sure he'd be a stellar employee, he just doesn't interview well:

Interviewer: Lastly, Mr. Franger, what do you consider your greatest strength?
Quezzy: Well, I have a great entrepreneurial spirit which I think would translate well in this advertising sales position.
Interviewer: Thanks, Mr. Franger. We'll be contacting your references just as a formality, but, just between you and me, expect a call with an offer in the next week or so.

****Interviewer drops pen****

****Quezzy picks up pen****

Interviewer: Thanks. Please just put that on the desk there.
Quezzy: What do yall mean "put"? I'll give it back for five bucks.
Interviewer: Excuse me?
Quezzy: Just for yalls questioning me, the recovery price for them thar pen has gone to ten bucks.
Interviewer: What in the name of all that is good and pure are you talking about?
Quezzy: What yall think it fine for me to break my fucking back to pick up after everyone? Even Zeke the janitor is happy that I'm charging. I have more returned pen's then you have ever seen in your entire life!
Quezzy: Pants wear from bending over costs money, Advil for my back costs money, my time costs money. For someone being un-employed for 2 fucking years yea its going to cost you. If you dont like then let's step outside and tell me about what you think. Otherwise stop hiding behind a desk & a high-falutin' title like alittle bitchh that you are.
Interviewer: Errrr, just keep the pen. Our HR department will be in touch after we've reviewed all of the applicants.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

veganray wrote:I'm sure he'd be a stellar employee, he just doesn't interview well:

Interviewer: Lastly, Mr. Franger, what do you consider your greatest strength?
Quezzy: Well, I have a great entrepreneurial spirit which I think would translate well in this advertising sales position.
Interviewer: Thanks, Mr. Franger. We'll be contacting your references just as a formality, but, just between you and me, expect a call with an offer in the next week or so.

****Interviewer drops pen****

****Quezzy picks up pen****

Interviewer: Thanks. Please just put that on the desk there.
Quezzy: What do yall mean "put"? I'll give it back for five bucks.
Interviewer: Excuse me?
Quezzy: Just for yalls questioning me, the recovery price for them thar pen has gone to ten bucks.
Interviewer: What in the name of all that is good and pure are you talking about?
Quezzy: What yall think it fine for me to break my fucking back to pick up after everyone? Even Zeke the janitor is happy that I'm charging. I have more returned pen's then you have ever seen in your entire life!
Quezzy: Pants wear from bending over costs money, Advil for my back costs money, my time costs money. For someone being un-employed for 2 fucking years yea its going to cost you. If you dont like then let's step outside and tell me about what you think. Otherwise stop hiding behind a desk & a high-falutin' title like alittle bitchh that you are.
Interviewer: Errrr, just keep the pen. Our HR department will be in touch after we've reviewed all of the applicants.

this is ray's best post ever that didn't involve me having to learn about some sort of cartilage or soft tissue damage, fermented vegetable, or bizarre pepper.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby Apothecary » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Quezzy wrote:Fuck it.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Apothecary
Freaky Jesus

Favorite Disc: Ion/Comet

Previous

Return to Courses